FIFA 18

FifeArab

Opened a few packs last night. Obviously not expecting TOTY players but just hoping for something decent. First pack:

Boards
In form
Italy
Striker
Immobi… nope
Coda

A 78 rated Serie A striker. What use is that to anyone?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Opened a few packs last night. Obviously not expecting TOTY players but just hoping for something decent. First pack:

Boards
In form
Italy
Striker
Immobi… nope
Coda

A 78 rated Serie A striker. What use is that to anyone?

From a 81+ upgrade pack. Just a shame they are untradeable but I’ll take it.

FCC85DCD-ED9F-455A-9729-E2CC58A26239.png

Got two mega packs to open and the TOTY defenders are in packs. Was going to wait but can't be arsed. Let's see who I get.. 

Got two mega packs and a premium pack to open and the TOTY defenders are in packs. Was going to wait but can't be arsed. Let's see who I get.. 

First pack: Fernandinho 

Second pack: Standard Buffon card 

Third pack: Slimani 

Thank f**k I didn't spend any money on that :lol:

Finally, finally got Nainggolan, his price has plummeted so he's at 127k now. Spent all my coins on it so he better be worth it :lol:

DSC_0159.thumb.JPG.dbc27b40d4caa3f3b7e3353386d083c1.JPG

What kind of fucking team is this? 

Boy was obliterating me when the connection dropped and saved me from double figures. Was 2-0 after 15 minutes. Had to rush to take the photo and didn't know my flash was on, it's Pele in the middle. 

1 minute ago, The Ginger Prince said:

Whoever the 99 card is, that’s a professional footballer for Marseille you’ve played against because only they get the 99 cards for themselves.

Team name was Team Lopez so assume it's that Maxime Lopez boy who plays for them. He's getting a solid fucking boo if I ever see him.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Aye you’ve played against an actual football player there, that’s quite cool. 

Must spend his wages on packs, was going to insult him but I'd do exactly the same :lol:

That's not even the best team I've played tonight tbh, literally every team has had at least three icons. Utter fucking shite. 

Team I'm playing now has a front line of Henry and Bergkamp. This is the eighth time I've faced Henry tonight. 

Next team has Ronaldo, Rui Costa and Callum Wilson... Nope, he's passed straight from kick off, here comes an icon.. 

7 hours ago, grumswall said:

What's your team RandomGuy? Must be pretty good to be matched against the likes of that

Screenshot_20180118-073732.thumb.png.07d7a4300ce6dc3577961a74cd83e843.png

Archived