FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only been brave enough to go online once but managed a 3-3 draw.

I'll be practicing defending for a good wee while before I venture out again and looking for a trustworthy keeper.

Casillas seems not too bad but Trapp is a bombscare so he's been dropped for Ruffier in my Ligue 1 side.

Most places are looking for £50-£55 for it for standard version.

Is anyone buying any other version? Spending ~£90 on a PlayStation game so you can use Ronaldo online seems tragic.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Is anyone buying any other version? Spending ~£90 on a PlayStation game so you can use Ronaldo online seems tragic.

Those who want extra packs, Ronaldo and Cristiano on Loan for a few games and having the chance to get on the game early.

Really not worth it hardly worth £50 or the fact they seem to push FIFA Points in everyones face now aswell.

Think first time ever I'm not going to bother getting this

2nd year without for me. Bought it last year but returned it within 24 hours. Far too many amazing games out this year to care about digital football.

Personally I feel fifa has become too bloated with complex controls, card packs, ultimate team etc. What I'd like too see is a back to basics take on video game football in the guise of sensible soccer etc

2nd year without for me. Bought it last year but returned it within 24 hours. Far too many amazing games out this year to care about digital football.

Personally I feel fifa has become too bloated with complex controls, card packs, ultimate team etc. What I'd like too see is a back to basics take on video game football in the guise of sensible soccer etc

My last one was 16 and I tried 17 and it just felt like exactly the same game. Nothing really wrong with that though as 16 was pretty good but I just don’t see the point in paying for the same game again.

Got PES this year and enjoying it so far.

First time in years that I've not got it on release date.  Having a good career in 17 just now so not really feeling the need to spend £50 for a new one.

Then again once I play it at my mates and get beaten I'll be straight on Amazon :lol:

Archived