FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

The only likely ones are Nainggolan or Bonucci I reckon. Doubt Raja will get one given that KdB, Kante and the Madrid midfielders are in the mix

Aye, I suppose you're right, was sort of hoping we'd get a Hamsik or Mertens but the Italian league seems to get forgotten about a bit, Buffon aside. 

23 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’ve now got all the players for the EPL league squad builder when it comes out, who was the player last year? I’ve been trying to remember all day.

Think I've got them all too.  Grabbed a few duplicates of players that'll be in demand, Llorente and the like.

48 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

How Messi rated below Ronaldo?! emoji23.png

Probably something to do with Barca being the "official club of PES". Can picture EA being that petty. 

My side is beginning to look pretty decent 
6A2E205A-1602-4FC3-B956-89CFC4A19F80.thumb.jpeg.9e0426714304c5b899fd8898f0fb39c1.jpeg
Chiellini and Nainggolan next for me. Started doing the Russian league sbc now too, that Promes card looks deadly.

Icardi any good? Used his 87 for a couple games in a 4-3-3 and he was mince maybe cause he was up top on his own though

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

DTXADarXcAANggJ.thumb.jpeg.de0914d4abc46d962a35722d8a5c7694.jpeg

11 Players I will never have or Pack.

Happy with my team now so might just bulk earned coins for a Icon which will take until September with the rewards i get.

Bought English Premier League players ready for the League SBC which will hopefully be soon. awful how they drag the arse out releasing them.

4 hours ago, WeveGotMcginn said:

Icardi any good? Used his 87 for a couple games in a 4-3-3 and he was mince maybe cause he was up top on his own though

He’s always been really good for me. An absolute must have in the team just for his play at corners. Absolutely unreal at the front post.

1 hour ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Fucking hell. That's unreal. 

I saved about 10 packs from SBC's. Best player I got was Casemiro.

Image result for angry gif

I did the same. Seven of them were 25k packs. Best I got were Ousmane Dembele and Keita :thumbsdown

I opened one pack and got Marcos Alonso.

Saving them all for Saturday and I'll splurge them all on the bus to Coatbridge. I'll get something good, I can feel it.

Right, I had been enjoying FIFA, but now I'm going to complain about scripting.  Fucking EA.

What's the story with teams that - seemingly deliberately - play with ridiculously bad chemistry?  Came up against one who had, I think, 3 players playing in their natural positions, DCs all over the place, including one up front alongside Spurs' Son.  Was wary already, because usually if you see a team like that in a higher division, they're usually pretty good.  Instead of being punished for this though, he seemed to get a boost.  6-0 he won with me unable to play more than a few passes before a shanked one went to him, and every shot he hit went in.  I hate to sound like a moon-howler, but I can only see scripting when things like this happen.  If they're going to put a chemistry rating in, then a team with a rating in the 30s should not be able to pass their way around another team and score with every shot they hit.  I totally get that this guy was probably much better at the game than me, and that I don't mind, but it's always so obvious when the game is swinging things in someone's favour, as it is when it goes in mine.  

I'll probably still play it again though, the shit.

18 minutes ago, forameus said:

Right, I had been enjoying FIFA, but now I'm going to complain about scripting.  Fucking EA.

What's the story with teams that - seemingly deliberately - play with ridiculously bad chemistry?  Came up against one who had, I think, 3 players playing in their natural positions, DCs all over the place, including one up front alongside Spurs' Son.  Was wary already, because usually if you see a team like that in a higher division, they're usually pretty good.  Instead of being punished for this though, he seemed to get a boost.  6-0 he won with me unable to play more than a few passes before a shanked one went to him, and every shot he hit went in.  I hate to sound like a moon-howler, but I can only see scripting when things like this happen.  If they're going to put a chemistry rating in, then a team with a rating in the 30s should not be able to pass their way around another team and score with every shot they hit.  I totally get that this guy was probably much better at the game than me, and that I don't mind, but it's always so obvious when the game is swinging things in someone's favour, as it is when it goes in mine.  

I'll probably still play it again though, the shit.

You get the same boost if you chuck a shite player in your line up from the start it seems. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You get the same boost if you chuck a shite player in your line up from the start it seems. 

Steven Lawless was playing, and I still got pumped, so that's a lot of pish.

But aye, I used to fill my bench with low-rated bronze and swore it made a difference, guess I just hoped that things were different and you actually got rewarded for building a team with a "good" chemistry rating.  Silly me.

The exact same happened to me yesterday, it was my first go on ultimate difficulty. Which seemed to mean all of their players were suddenly miles faster than mine, even faster than Mertens and Insigne. Plus it meant my team constantly shanked passed all over the place. I went 2-0 down, brought it back to 2-2 and took it to extra time. Just before half time with the score still at 2-2, Chiellini heads an innocuous ball back to the 89 rated Handanovic, who decides he can’t handle it and palms it straight to one of their players. Seething.

Archived