FIFA 18

FifeArab

I see the "pause straight after kick off, bring on 90 rated player with no chemistry and change your entire set up" routine has returned. Played seven games tonight and it's happened every single game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

You managed to play with Hamsik yet?

I played a but of squad battles last night and couldn't buy and luck yet beat Meyler's team 3-0.

Played with Hamsik a few times, scored three times. Enjoying him, but can't play beside Pirlo as Hamsik sits so far forward in a midfield two. Times late runs perfectly and hits absolute screamers too

Needed one win to stay in division two last night. Ended up playing a boy who started with Salah and Aubamayang on the wings, Rui Costa behind the two strikers who were Lewandowski and Martial. 

Pause straight from kick off and Messi replaces Martial. 

Luckily he was absolutely dreadful and I managed to win, 92 rated Lewandowski is mental though, can smash them into the corners while on the turn. 

The scripting in this game is an absolute fucking joke. The computer has saved the last seven penalties I’ve had.

Make that ten of the last twelve. I’ve gone from winning five nil on legendary to getting beat on penalties on professional.

2 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

The scripting in this game is an absolute fucking joke. The computer has saved the last seven penalties I’ve had.

Make that ten of the last twelve. I’ve gone from winning five nil on legendary to getting beat on penalties on professional.

Theres definitely a balancing system. I've had five wins on the trot, sixth game in the exact same squad couldn't complete a pass, folk overstretching for balls going right at them, miskicking shots under no pressure and my keeper came right out the box AI controlled, took out my defender and allowed them a tap in. 

It's ridiculous. 

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres definitely a balancing system. I've had five wins on the trot, sixth game in the exact same squad couldn't complete a pass, folk overstretching for balls going right at them, miskicking shots under no pressure and my keeper came right out the box AI controlled, took out my defender and allowed them a tap in. 

It's ridiculous. 

I honestly don’t know what the hell is up with it, I’ve been using the same team for as long as I can remember.

Currently trying to decide whether I use the 125k I’ve got to buy Nainggolan or to complete the ten teams I’ve got left to do for SBC Hamsik.

15 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I stopped on 11 wins weekend league. I’ve now got all the players for the EPL league squad builder when it comes out, who was the player last year? I’ve been trying to remember all day.

Reckon it could be KdB? 

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I stopped on 11 wins weekend league. I’ve now got all the players for the EPL league squad builder when it comes out, who was the player last year? I’ve been trying to remember all day.

It was Harry Kane on FIFA 17.

I stopped on 12 Wins for WL had 18 left but cba with it. Just win and automatically lose the next match.

2 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Reckon it could be KdB? 

Hope not, ive got his base card untradeable so rather it was someone else. He’s also already had a few IFs and will probably be in TOTY so he’d be too highly rated for the league sbc.

17 minutes ago, Yonas said:

It was Harry Kane on FIFA 17.

I stopped on 12 Wins for WL had 18 left but cba with it. Just win and automatically lose the next match.

So it was, well it won’t be him again so be interesting to see who it is. Got to think it’ll be someone without an IF already. 

Aye weekend league can drag on a bit, 40 games is mental. Haven’t managed to play a full 40 yet :lol:

3 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Hope not, ive got his base card untradeable so rather it was someone else. He’s also already had a few IFs and will probably be in TOTY so he’d be too highly rated for the league sbc.

So it was, well it won’t be him again so be interesting to see who it is. Got to think it’ll be someone without an IF already. 

Aye weekend league can drag on a bit, 40 games is mental. Haven’t managed to play a full 40 yet :lol:

I dont see the point in trying to force 40 games in a weekend. just gets furstrating and no enjoyment in it.

Only really play a few and try the DKT every so often. only once I dont force qualification.

11 hours ago, WeveGotMcginn said:

Apparently toty is out at 6pm today emoji57.png

When will they start appearing in packs? I'm absolutely guaranteed to play a whole team of them minutes after they become live. 

22 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

5E9D8776-EC26-424D-B54C-747F2DF09745.thumb.jpeg.45708a94cdc60d5f4bd2af8f8d313fb7.jpeg

Imagine voting for Kane over M’Bappe or Neymar from a fifa perspective :rolleyes:

Mental. Are they only available for 24 hours or the whole week? 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Mental. Are they only available for 24 hours or the whole week? 

24 hours according to EA’s twitter. Would assume it’ll be midfielders tomorrow, then defenders on Wednesday

28 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

24 hours according to EA’s twitter. Would assume it’ll be midfielders tomorrow, then defenders on Wednesday

Ach, would love to pack one but I'll wait to see if any Serie A players come up. Assume there'll be a midfielder 

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ach, would love to pack one but I'll wait to see if any Serie A players come up. Assume there'll be a midfielder 

The only likely ones are Nainggolan or Bonucci I reckon. Doubt Raja will get one given that KdB, Kante and the Madrid midfielders are in the mix

Archived