FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completed Lazio and got Dani Alves, f**k keeping these packs for two weeks in the hope of getting a TOTY card, we all know they'll all be swallowed by sponsored players

Been some night due to these Hamsik SBC cards. Had Alaba, Dani Alves and now got Mbappe. 

Managed to complete the vast majority of teams, sign Chiellini and still have money left

Juventus is an absolute c**t to complete though. 

Playing Bakayko League (weekend League)

Bakayoko is in 90% of teams with Martial and Mbappe.

Lead me to changing my team around slightly as Bonucci and Barzagli just got dominated. always out of position or not following runes which is shit considering the high rated cards.

Been replaced with TOTGS Stones and Bailly.

Had a game where Butland had 16 saves at the end of the game safe to say i lost it.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Buffon is absolutely dreadful. Is Handanovic any good? As in is he capable of holding a shot? 

F#ck Hando. Get Donnarumma or Perin.

They are outstanding. Donnarumma shades it coz of his height so he dominates the box.

2 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

F#ck Hando. Get Donnarumma or Perin.

They are outstanding. Donnarumma shades it coz of his height so he dominates the box.

Standard cards? Had Donnarumma and wasn't too impressed. Might try the special Perin though, had him last year and he was superb. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Standard cards? Had Donnarumma and wasn't too impressed. Might try the special Perin though, had him last year and he was superb. 

Yeah. The new Perin is a shot stopper supreme.  Donnarumma has been flawless for me with glove chemistry.

I'll save towards both them once I've got this Hamsik card finished, two players short of Torino and a midfield short of Udinese. Been a slog. 

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Been some night due to these Hamsik SBC cards. Had Alaba, Dani Alves and now got Mbappe. 

Managed to complete the vast majority of teams, sign Chiellini and still have money left

Juventus is an absolute c**t to complete though. 

Juve is one of the three I’ve completed. I found it relatively easy tbh :lol:

squad battles gameplay is fucking terrible just now and has been for about a week, just so fucking slow. Was winning games on legendary easily and now I’m struggling on world class.

Finally completed Hamsik. This is the team I'll be playing with now. Im finding Icardi better than Higuain lately. Would usually play Matuidi in the middle but curious to see if Hamsik and Pirlo work together, both have high attack, medium defence, work rates. 

Screenshot_20180113-153603.thumb.png.a4f9338dd0bb6ab2348c768c680b698a.png

Also I've stored up some packs for the crack. Two mega packs from the Hamsik SBC. Absolutely guaranteed I get f**k all from them and wish I'd just opened them. 

Finally completed Hamsik. This is the team I'll be playing with now. Im finding Icardi better than Higuain lately. Would usually play Matuidi in the middle but curious to see if Hamsik and Pirlo work together, both have high attack, medium defence, work rates. 
Screenshot_20180113-153603.thumb.png.a4f9338dd0bb6ab2348c768c680b698a.png
Also I've stored up some packs for the crack. Two mega packs from the Hamsik SBC. Absolutely guaranteed I get f**k all from them and wish I'd just opened them. 
You managed to play with Hamsik yet?

I played a but of squad battles last night and couldn't buy and luck yet beat Meyler's team 3-0.

4 minutes ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

You managed to play with Hamsik yet?

I played a but of squad battles last night and couldn't buy and luck yet beat Meyler's team 3-0.

Nah been at work so been completing squads on my phone. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Normal Hamsik is quality, I can only imagine what this one will be like.

I'd recently discovered that holding R1 and hitting a powerful shot with him led to an absolute screamer that takes a mental dip right at the end. Hope this card has a similar ability 

Handanovic’s 88 rated IF is absolutely superb btw. Sad to say but it may be time to bid farewell to Sirigu.

Done eight of the Serie A squads now and finally something out of a pack...

....inform....

....81 rated Tello :lol:

Archived