FIFA 18

FifeArab

FIFA 19 may as well be an Ultimate Team ONLY game (maybe with the Journey thrown in for when people get bored or are done throwing their controllers around the room in rage at Ultimate Team). It's the only mode EA gives two fucks about.

Currently in Pro Clubs the friendlies are fucked due to connection issues, which has caused the competitive Pro Clubs league I'm in to be postponed. Will EA sort it soon? Highly doubt it. Guarantee if it was a connectivity issue with Ultimate Team it would be sorted ASAP

Pro Clubs is the only reason I buy FIFA but the way it's going I can see EA losing thousands of customers who are in a similar boat as me (Not that that matters to EA, long as people play Ultimate Team and waste money away just so they can get certain players then EA probably couldn't care less). The community manager Rob Hodson has been made aware of the issues with Pro Clubs discovered during the Early Access.. has he or EA done anything? Have they f**k. The most we get back is them telling us to delete our FUT data file... sorry but what the f**k does FUT have to do with Pro Clubs?

Sure I get Ultimate Team is EA's little nest egg that makes them millions. But personally I can't stand it. Biggest pay-to-win in video gaming today. I remember when I quit Ultimate Team altogether; Full bronze team facing a full bronze team... with Messi up front. I rage quit when Messi... 5'7" Lionel Messi out-jumped my 6'6" defender whose name escapes me (I know his height as I was scoring lots of goals from corners with him) in the air for a header... 

Rant Over

hades-gif-15.gif

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f23c8ec1e78eac68847d134a8a46953e.jpg

Atletico are the absolute business on Seasons. The boy rage quit after the 11th but fair play to him for sticking it out so long. He never even took the huff and started fannying about with his goalkeeper or scoring own goals.

What’s the craic with the Scream players, I know they get a stats boost for like a week or something? When does that happen?

This weekend but EA have hinted they will get boosts through the year for different things.

Nothing from the squad battles don’t think I’ll be doing them again the 40games at the weekend are bad enough

Elite 2 Squad Battles packs - Absolute nothing of any value.  Roll on next weeks

Would be a good addition to see friends list on Squad battles like the weekend league. see how they are doing.

14 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

5696c646f3e662b0633da0791708e751.jpg

Finally some pack luck, what’s it best to do with this if I’m selling ? Are they getting a boost

They are due a boost soon possibly Friday. Price for Boateng now is low 20k-25k on FUTbin

awaiting on the card to be boosted may increase the price.

Got round to claiming my packs from last week as I've been away. Martial in the first, thought that was decent enough then checked and he's going for 60k, definitely pleased with that.

Rulli in the next pack. Shite.

Done a gold upgrade earlier and got Scott Brown :lol: managed to get Lacazette,  Guerreiro and Ramsey in previous gold upgrades though which I suppose wasn't bad. 

Punted my Premier League squad minus the untradeables (players mentioned above) had and raised 30,000 to build a Bundesliga squad as I fancied a change. Having Guerreiro already was an ideal start so only had to sign 10 players plus a couple of benchwarmers. Got plenty of fitness and healing consumables to see me by till I get enough coins to sign more squad depth. 

Screenshot_2017-10-24-22-24-07.thumb.png.c5d8783c23d7d7ff8009428af70b7fb8.png

Screenshot_2017-10-24-22-24-31.thumb.png.9f73836eb90d5e74cdc2e8cceb2f758b.png

Pleasantly surprised I got Kimmich, Coman, Bernat and Weigl for about 5k combined.

Archived