FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For once, I've actually lucked out with TOTS.  Noticed that the requirements were pretty low, and with a backlog of TOTS players I'm never going to use, decided to see who I'd get.  The one position I've struggled to really fill is RB in my team, due to never h aving enough coins to spunk on the 86 IF Cuadrado.  Managed to get Bayern's Kimmich, which is just lovely.  Already had Sule from the very first TOTS SBC, and with little options on the right of midfield and on the wing, picked up Robben and Thiago to get me back up to 100 chem once again.

Didn't make much of a profit on the two tradable TOTS I had, but it should be enough to get the last couple of players I'll likely need for the Serie A SBC.  A good CM would be ideal, but a forward would cap the team off nicely.  If I get a goalkeeper I'll be proper seething

Backed Gnarby off a SBC pack sold on for 204k and flogged a load of french players at same time giving me 633k which i have no idea what to do with bar loads of World Cup packs as bored of the game now.

Firing through some Bundesliga Upgrade packs to try and build up enough for a premium one.  On my 2nd I pack no rare players (seethe), 3rd I pack one, but he's a dupe (seether), 4th, same again, (seether-er), 5th...only get a bloody 91-rated TOTS Sane.  Yass.  Pity it's on mobile and I don't get the fireworks.

EDIT: And now Bailey too, out of a Premium Upgrade pack!

I got Pavlenka from yesterday's SBC.  Bit annoyed at first, but after getting Sane I can now play an almost totally Bundesliga TOTS back 5.  Just Criscito now, may replace him with Alaba to allow me a bit more freedom with chemistry further forward.

Roll on Serie A at the weekend.

Kimmich is absolutely obscene, no matter where you play him.  Has completely changed my team just so I can fit him in.  May try the CDM trick, but he's fitting in not bad at RB.

Did the ROTW SBC once again, and this time got the joint highest rated.  Bas Dost, now resistant to metal bars wielded by Sporting fans.  Still only worth 60k though, so will see if that rises over the weekend.  Think I got like 3k profit last week, so not too hopeful

Archived