FIFA 18

FifeArab

I got Felipe Luis and Casemiro from the SBC's, neither of which will make my first team.

Other than games to complete weekly objectives, FIFA is just a trading game to me now. Even when I get new players I can barely be bothered playing more than a game or two to try them out.

I might try replaying the journey for something different.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got Saul in the most recent tots SBC. 

Whilst he doesn’t fit into my team, I could buy Jordi Alba tots and he would fit perfect. Worried about his height for the people who spam back post crosses. Alex Sandro is so good in the air. Any one Alba?

Anyone used TOTS Hamsik? I see his price dropping and I am very tempted to buy but I don’t know whether to keep saving my coins in the hope I can afford Mertens’ inevitable TOTS card or not

I've managed to resist the temptation to fire players into either the second La Liga SBC or the ROW one, trying to hoard players and coins for the Serie A one.  I know people are saying Bundesliga are next, but do we think we'll get two rounds of it and then Serie A, or splitting them?  Reddit seemed to think the latter, given that it's not really as big a deal as La Liga/PL.

Managed to complete a few of the objectives over the past couple of days.  Smashed through the final four games of the MLS one with relative ease.  Got the Juve one for the loan of Douglas Costa as well as Kroos for the Real Madrid one.  Now it's just the winning by three clear goals and La Liga TOTS scorers to do.  Need to score 6 with Casemiro and win 5 more matches by 3 in the next day or so.  Safe to say I'm not confident.

23 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Anyone used TOTS Hamsik? I see his price dropping and I am very tempted to buy but I don’t know whether to keep saving my coins in the hope I can afford Mertens’ inevitable TOTS card or not

Not the TOTS, but I'm using the SBC one, and I've never really been that impressed with him or his base card.  Seems a bit awkward to use with the ball at his feet, and there's lower rated players that seem a lot better.  

I've managed to resist the temptation to fire players into either the second La Liga SBC or the ROW one, trying to hoard players and coins for the Serie A one.  I know people are saying Bundesliga are next, but do we think we'll get two rounds of it and then Serie A, or splitting them?  Reddit seemed to think the latter, given that it's not really as big a deal as La Liga/PL.

Managed to complete a few of the objectives over the past couple of days.  Smashed through the final four games of the MLS one with relative ease.  Got the Juve one for the loan of Douglas Costa as well as Kroos for the Real Madrid one.  Now it's just the winning by three clear goals and La Liga TOTS scorers to do.  Need to score 6 with Casemiro and win 5 more matches by 3 in the next day or so.  Safe to say I'm not confident.

Not the TOTS, but I'm using the SBC one, and I've never really been that impressed with him or his base card.  Seems a bit awkward to use with the ball at his feet, and there's lower rated players that seem a lot better.  

I'd agree about Hamsik, I've got same card and tend to find that Gomez is better in that position.

I changed his position to an attacking midfielder.

May sacrifice him for an SBC, 89 rating for him will hopefully mean I don't need as many other high rated players.  Currently got an 84 rated squad with Valeri TOTS in there that's ready to go for whatever SBC comes up.  Tempted to fire it into the ROTW one, but not sure I'll be able to claw back enough coins with the tradeable reward to build the squad that I've spent back up.

What do you think?  Worth doing to sell the results (in a few days when the market's better)?  Not really interested in the Bundesliga so I've got at least a week or so before Serie A drops.

I have the SBC Hamsik and he is genuinely one of the best I have ever used. Have over 300 games on him at either outside CM or CAM and he is insane - loads of goals from edge of box with either foot. Good height too.

I've found Marchisio to be really good, Hamsik maybe just not someone that suits the way I play (i.e. shite).  

I dumped the players I had into the ROTW SBC and got the Israeli guy.  Looks good stats, holding on to him until Sunday when the current ~60k price will hopefully rise a wee bit.  Was hoping for Lozano, who everyone seems to be ripping the heid aff it for.

2 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Not having the chat about Hamsik, he’s been superb in a two man midfield for me, cracking shot on him too.

I’m not buying it either. Had his SBC card for months and he was superb at CAM before I dropped him deeper.

Went for it and took the plunge anyway. Three goals in two games to start with so no complaints here.

14 hours ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

Been keeping packs back for Serie A TOTS and decided to open a couple this morning. 

Only got Ronaldo TOTS. 

Screenshot_20180518-075702.png

Tradable?

Class pack. If you’re patient enough to hold onto packs you deserve a bit luck. As soon as I get packs from sbc’s I open them straight away.  
I've managed to do well from trading so built a decent team and made a lot of coins. That allowed me to keep packs back. Still got 25 to open once Calcio TOTS announced.

Anyone watching the eSports FIFA tournament on Sky Sports 2?

Just stumbled onto it there looking through the TV guide

Archived