FIFA 18

FifeArab

I got rid of the Premiership players a long time ago, so I'd just be doing it to see what I got.  I assume it'd be a 66 rated TOTS Adam Barton or something.  I mean, nice hair and all that, but still.

Completed SPAL in the Serie A SBC, so finally got Hamsik and the coin boost.  Used what was left over to fill up the bench, and couldn't resist bringing Insigne home.  87 card for him, slotting in to rotate with either Son or Callejon.

Bet I lose my first game 7-0 or something.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won D1 twice in a row now, which is good going. Went down to the last game first time around and I was very lucky to get the win but did it with a game to spare this time. After my disgusting bad luck in getting Nick Pope twice, I dismantled my La Liga team and have decided to run with my preferred Ligue 1/France side. Can't believe Keita was totally free; the boy's a monster. Upgraded from Sidibe 79 > 82 IF, Tolisso 82 > Cyprien 82 IF and Bakayoko 82 > Meite 81 IF today. The difference is remarkable. Each cost about 12k as well. Not sure what to improve going forwards - would like Roussillon's IF but Digne plays so well. Umtiti is very good and Mangala is a monster so I'm not sure about Varane/Koscielny. Sanson is amazing as well, so I'm wary of upgrading to Tolisso's IF. Hopefully I can nab Fekir's 87 IF but I simply don't have the coins. Not sure which keeper I should be looking at upgrading to, though. Bit of a weakness.

32150261_10208560406446425_5181662439560

IMG_1525891987.283017.jpg

Well that’s TOTS Mahrez being removed from my team instantly. [emoji23] Unless I can find a way to play Salah up top without losing chemistry.

Just to confirm TOTS Salah is a monster, even plays upfront with 4 chemistry. He makes 93 pace Bolasie seem like he’s pulling a bloody house behind him. Unreal.

49 minutes ago, forameus said:

Did the tradable ROW SBC, got Kobayashi.  Probably spent around 30k on getting the players, got 45k back for selling him so not too bad.

Should have held onto him for a few days. Wait for a day where the SBC needs a TOTS card as the prices are considerably higher.

Yeah I got Bobo from the rest of world sbc so that was disappointing. Would have liked the PSV right back but ho hum I’ll just use Bobo for another sbc. 

Completed Zaha too so another decent option off the bench.

34 minutes ago, grumswall said:

He looks ridiculously good. Its a shame he's so tough to hybrid into a team or I would have had him.

Aye you're not wrong, I did have some serious thoughts about keeping him but I couldn't fit him in anywhere and I've got PotM Salah and Zaha plus a load of others who are more than capable of coming off the bench.

Looking at the FIFA Reddit, apart from the stench of VL, am I right to think that La Liga will be the next batch of TOTS?  So from that, worth ploughing some money into picking up some high-rated players from there before everybody wants them?

Looking at the FIFA Reddit, apart from the stench of VL, am I right to think that La Liga will be the next batch of TOTS?  So from that, worth ploughing some money into picking up some high-rated players from there before everybody wants them?

IMG_4210.jpg
Looks like it.

Archived