FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

Just played a team of De Gea, TOTY Marcelo, Desailly, Ferdinand, IF Vrsaljko, Vieira, Gullit, Pogba, Ronaldino, Bale, (Fat) Ronaldo. All prime icons. How do folk manage it? The guy wasn't even particularly good.

I played a team like that.  9 icons, POTY Salah and a pishy wee TOTS card rated in the high 80s.  He didn't seem that good at the game, but his players were just everywhere.  Quicker to every ball, and every shot found the corner.  

Did the PL TOTS and managed to get...

Son from Spurs. 

Image result for modern family nod gif

Not quite what I hoped for, but after switching my team around I'm going to try playing 4-3-3.  Punted the IF Belotti card so will go with Dries "made of glass" Mertens up front with Callejon and Son either side of him.  Unfortunately I decided late last night to use the coins I had to finish off the Juventus SBC as it was by far the most expensive one.  Managed to avoid using Chiellini from my side, but had to use Matuidi and Sandro (and a whole lot of coins).  Still, it's done.  Got rewarded with a mega pack that yielded absolutely f**k all.  Five to go (SPAL, Inter, Napoli, Lazio and Sampdoria) then I get my SBC Hamsik.  Think I'll step back from SBCs until the Calcio one unless one really catches my eye.

You chose to do Juve when they’re in the marquee match ups which was why it was so expensive. Their prices are way higher at the minute. If you’d waited a week it’d have been half as much probably.

17 minutes ago, Widge said:

You chose to do Juve when they’re in the marquee match ups which was why it was so expensive. Their prices are way higher at the minute. If you’d waited a week it’d have been half as much probably.

...yeah, I totally knew that.  To be honest, I got some alright deals on players, given you needed an 83 rated squad, you're already having to go after the ones that are pretty expensive to start with.  I already had a few top ones at the club, so saved a bit that way.  

Still...

Image result for doctor who rain gif

Packed Walker from a PL Upgrade SBC and bought Vertonghen. Not sure if it's worth doing more upgrade SBC's now as I'm more than happy with my team (I probably will still do a few more on the app).

futS.JPG

2 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

Would have probably been cheaper buying the tots Hamsik. 

But I would never have had the coins all at one time to do that.  With this I've managed to complete each one, sell what I get in the packs (or keep them if they're Serie A players for other clubs) and build up that way.  

I know I've wasted loads, but I'm quite enjoying the SBC side of things, and like I've said there wasn't really too much I wanted to change about my team, and I'm shit at just sitting on coins and not using them.  I'm only really waiting for the Calcio A one to drop, hopefully complete that with what coins I have then, then I'm pretty much done too.

7 minutes ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

Anyone think SPL league sbc might come out on Friday seeing as Hamilton v Motherwell was one of marquee matchups?

I did wonder that but it's probably too late at this point and they're just going to ignore the Scottish league this year. I think they did the Australian league instead.

I sold all my players for both clubs anyway, for around £70k all in.

I did wonder that but it's probably too late at this point and they're just going to ignore the Scottish league this year. I think they did the Australian league instead.
I sold all my players for both clubs anyway, for around £70k all in.
I might hang off till Friday and see what happens as got all the players for it.

Zaha POTM card looks good and very cheap to get compared to any of the others.

Done Zaha POTM. only cost was getting Van Ginkel TOTS rest of players were the ones left from Premium Upgrade EPL packs.

He sits on the Bench with Lozano, Sessengon and SBC Sanchez. Lots of options to replace the front 3 if they dont do the business.

I want the SPL League as have the players but doubt it will happen.

Archived