FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gutted a few weekends ago. I was called into work whilst on this run.  It was strange as most people were rage quitting at 1-0 or 2-0  I could have achieved 40 games for the first time on Fifa 18 however work ruined that. I’m really inconsistent this year (except that one day) and can’t find a working formation without losing chemistry - however I’m settled at the moment with Overmars at 7 chem at striker.

C1449A83-01A9-4003-B20F-AADB494D4DBF.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

Has anyone struggled after the latest patch?

Spam passing and AI defending has become a nuisance. Most of my goals are scored from distance to Park the bus merchants using AI defending. 

I feel the exact same. Had my best ever weekend just before the patch and have only just got back in form the last week.

4 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Since the patch I feel defenders are even more liable to simple bitch slap your players off the ball with a shoulder charge that your can do f**k all about.

Should play me, my defenders have been running through treacle since the patch, it's got me raging. Half the time they just stand still while the ball bounces next to the them. 

9 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

E78DC51F-7B32-4218-AAA2-B37F5426D04E.thumb.jpeg.38d3e6ada6803e46be97a6005083da0d.jpeg

Opinion time. Do I sign Chiellini, Bonucci or IF Benatia to replace Miranda or do I just pie that and save for Nainggolan or the current TOTW Bonaventura?

Dybala. 

E78DC51F-7B32-4218-AAA2-B37F5426D04E.thumb.jpeg.38d3e6ada6803e46be97a6005083da0d.jpeg

Opinion time. Do I sign Chiellini, Bonucci or IF Benatia to replace Miranda or do I just pie that and save for Nainggolan or the current TOTW Bonaventura?

I've never been overly impressed with chiellini or bonucci, so much so that I've got Francisco Acerbi at the back at the moment.

I really like the 85 bonaventura, bought the 86 and didn't notice a huge difference for the price, so swapped back.

Winter upgrades happening tonight, hopefully my immobile goes up to 88 and sirigu gets a wee +1 as well.

IMG_2169.jpg

When are these likely to happen?

Scrap that just noticed tonight at 6pm. Not a chance in hell I’ll be making money off it, can only hope some of my players get a wee boost.

Just now, Sauzee#4 said:

It’s only informs that get a boost isn’t it?

Aye just read that there. Gutted. Got an IF Icardi. 

Archived