FIFA 18

FifeArab

Played against Gabriel Jesus in my last 4 games in Div 3, lost every single one; Relegated. [emoji23] Was one point from staying up with 4 to play; I cannot get higher than Div 3. I got 86 Mertens and 86 TOTW Benatia with my 100k, and they made zilch difference.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just spunked all my coins on Dybala. 

Play with two up top and one in the AM. Have to choose three from Mertens, Higuain, IF Icardi, Gomez and Dybala. 

Where's Dybala best played? Thinking AM behind Mertens and Higuain/Icardi but that means leaving out Gomez. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I really want Dybala so I can play him right mid.

He's obscene. Playing him as an AM, just dances past folk and can rifle it in with his left. 

I really wish I was good at defending, as attacking wise I'm generally pretty dece. Been obliterated tonight about 7-0 by two teams with Cristiano Ronaldo. 

Played a Hibs squad this morning entire 11 in Division 6. He took a 2-0 lead only for my Korean/Japanese squad to score 3 with both full backs scoring.

played 6 won 6 with the squad its rather enjoyable and breaks it up from constantly playing Bakayoko squads

I've been holding off posting my team for fear of ridicule. I have had some ridiculous pack luck this year (Messi being my all-time ultimate achievement in my time I've played FIFA) and I have focused a great deal on trading and making sure that I have planned for SBCs etc. Anyway, here is my current squad...

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 17.55.05.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 17.55.33.png

2 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I've been holding off posting my team for fear of ridicule. I have had some ridiculous pack luck this year (Messi being my all-time ultimate achievement in my time I've played FIFA) and I have focused a great deal on trading and making sure that I have planned for SBCs etc. Anyway, here is my current squad...

Get to f**k

4 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Be honest, how much have you spent on Fifa Points? "Pack Luck" only gets you so far...

Archived