FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Nice one, he looks class. Amazing stats. 

I think he would link up with my Okocha pretty well but he would use up most of my coins :lol:

Go for it if you can, plays similar to Jesus. Going to take a bit of getting used to after using Lukaku/Costa for the past while. 

7 hours ago, The Saintee said:

Does he cure depression as well?

:lol: Would work wonders for erectil disfunction I'd imagine :wub:

Free Ultimate Pack gave me 84 Dani Alves.

there SBCs can do one now aint bothering at all.

Rather play Clubs now but EA aint making many changes on it each year apart from making the standard players useless so kids can abuse pace

I got Jose Callejon and N'Koudou. 

Inspiring stuff. 

First time I've played in ages, back into division four and absolutely brutalising it, I'll end up in division three fairly easily and then get absolutely pumped rotten 

Sif sirigu, marchisio, ansaldi and any version of merteens up top.

Got Marchisio, and he doesn’t really fit anywhere in my team. Like have two anchor midfielders and as a CAM I don’t think he works that well.

I understand Mertens seems to be the go-to because of his pace but Belotti has something like 83/84 pace, 84 strength and he can win headers which is a bonus because he can head the ball down to the 3 CAMS.

I’ll have a look at Ansaldi, don’t know too much about him.

It was a straight toss up between IF Viviano and Sirigu, just likes the look of Viviano’s stats more tbh.

8 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

IMG_2416.jpg

Aye, happy Chinese new year to me. emoji23.png

Anyone got any suggestions on how to improve my squad? Got 100k in the kitty.

IMG_2417.jpg

7 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Get a version of Mertens.

This. Mertens is fucking obscene. I have a choice between Higuain, IF Icardi, IF Destro and standard Mertens, and Mertens wins flat out. 

Pass to him with him facing his own goal, turn the other way as defender approaches, flick the stick as the next defender comes towards you and he'll obliterate them, chip keeper. I scored about five goals in two games with him doing that. Feels like a cheat. 

Archived