FIFA 18

FifeArab

5 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Here’s pack luck for you, 125k pack I opened last night

7DD03135-D48E-4B5C-9E9E-402B12DA2EEB.thumb.jpeg.c9d39d94a92e88f1be7a4dacf0111a88.jpeg

Even worse when you spend real money on it, I bet.. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 100k packs i noticed work out to £15 a pack. its unreal. Thankfully i havent put any cash in because my pack luck is awful anyway so not worth it.

Weekend League needs changed to every 2nd week a would suggest. Every week only suits Pros and Youtubers not the average player.

Squad battles filled with High rated special card teams with no Chemistry but still world beaters.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Even worse when you spend real money on it, I bet.. 

Too true. More fool me though. That’ll be the last time I do it and I doubt I’m going to bother my arse with sbc’s anymore unless they’re league ones. Absolutely no point.

Have took an absolute battering st weekend league this weekend. Me and my pal spent yesterday and day before just playing a game each. I have a fairly poor team with some good untradeables and it seems like every one I play against has icons or ridicolous informs. Special mention to 85 Firmino, 90 icon hernandez and 87 son who score about 4 a game versus me 

1 hour ago, Tartan Dave said:

Have took an absolute battering st weekend league this weekend. Me and my pal spent yesterday and day before just playing a game each. I have a fairly poor team with some good untradeables and it seems like every one I play against has icons or ridicolous informs. Special mention to 85 Firmino, 90 icon hernandez and 87 son who score about 4 a game versus me 

Yeah its shit. same players in most squads lack of creative squad making.

I played 6 in weekend league today and lost all of them. Defenders just always seem to be out of position and its a wall at other end. Keepers cant save a shot or the ones they do parry to their players for tap in. Doubted my own squad aswell forced changes and looked to sell the lot which i think would be a mistake.

Decided to then try Squad battles game against a 47chem team and well got humped 4-1 and the same shit all over in weekend league.

Think I have just played the game too much recently so will take a break for the week even miss squad battles out.

I’m gonna buy FIFA for the first time in years and it’s been 4 years since I played UT. Wondering how far I can go with it having stated so long ago.

23 minutes ago, Widge said:

I’m gonna buy FIFA for the first time in years and it’s been 4 years since I played UT. Wondering how far I can go with it having stated so long ago.

It'll be fun, some of the teams going around are absolutely fucking mental. Assume folk spent a fortune on packs and got TOTY players, as every squad has either a legend or a TOTY player today. 

6 hours ago, Yonas said:

Yeah its shit. same players in most squads lack of creative squad making.

I played 6 in weekend league today and lost all of them. Defenders just always seem to be out of position and its a wall at other end. Keepers cant save a shot or the ones they do parry to their players for tap in. Doubted my own squad aswell forced changes and looked to sell the lot which i think would be a mistake.

Decided to then try Squad battles game against a 47chem team and well got humped 4-1 and the same shit all over in weekend league.

Think I have just played the game too much recently so will take a break for the week even miss squad battles out.

Yeah very frustrating. I managed 5 wins out of 5 today somehow and got myself to a somewhat respectable silver 2. Seems to be huge thing with momentum, I either lose a few in a row or win a few in a row! My pal has got toty kante and kane in last week. He already had a million coins or so. Annoying as my pack luck is rubbish

7 minutes ago, Tartan Dave said:

Yeah very frustrating. I managed 5 wins out of 5 today somehow and got myself to a somewhat respectable silver 2. Seems to be huge thing with momentum, I either lose a few in a row or win a few in a row! My pal has got toty kante and kane in last week. He already had a million coins or so. Annoying as my pack luck is rubbish

I win one lose one every time i play WL broke it down to tens this weekend

5/10

6/10

3/10

Packs will be utter shit. which is why i never forced the last few games as lost all interest.

Need a new Formation and players to try out something off the norm.

29 minutes ago, Yonas said:

I win one lose one every time i play WL broke it down to tens this weekend

5/10

6/10

3/10

Packs will be utter shit. which is why i never forced the last few games as lost all interest.

Need a new Formation and players to try out something off the norm.

I'm usually that kinda level but lost about 10 in a row at one point yesterday. Need to just learn to stop when forms like that rather than keep going. Would love someone good in a pack. Just about sick of trying to squeeze goals out of Vardy etc 

20 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

It'll be fun, some of the teams going around are absolutely fucking mental. Assume folk spent a fortune on packs and got TOTY players, as every squad has either a legend or a TOTY player today. 

EA must be lauging llke f**k, all the backlash over battlefront 2 microtransactions yet FIFA UT still coining in something like a billion a year and not a jot mentioned anywhere 

Archived