FIFA 18

FifeArab

What’s the deal with winter upgrades relating to informs then? I saw it somewhere that if the upgrade is higher than a player’s first inform then all their informs get bumped up?

Here’s hoping Icardi gets one if so

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DSC_0159.thumb.JPG.dbc27b40d4caa3f3b7e3353386d083c1.JPG
What kind of fucking team is this? 
Boy was obliterating me when the connection dropped and saved me from double figures. Was 2-0 after 15 minutes. Had to rush to take the photo and didn't know my flash was on, it's Pele in the middle. 

That's pretty cool tbh.

You can get Pro Players to request there cards. seen a youtuber do it with a Kilmarnock player on FIFA 17. he just asked him on twitter for the pro to request it from EA.

David Meyler also got given a load of Icons from EA on request so he practially has them all.

13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

DSC_0159.thumb.JPG.dbc27b40d4caa3f3b7e3353386d083c1.JPG

What kind of fucking team is this? 

Boy was obliterating me when the connection dropped and saved me from double figures. Was 2-0 after 15 minutes. Had to rush to take the photo and didn't know my flash was on, it's Pele in the middle. 

How can Luis Suarez be a CM ????

29 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I have a draft token. What is this and what do I do with it?

Online or offline mode where you have to build a team based on some random cards (usually including some of the really high end ones). You get rewards for winning multiple games and the packs you get are usually good value if you win at least one or two games in the four game series. It is a fun way to play FIFA but the connections are usually a bit iffy. You normally get the chance to play with cards you might not normally (IFs, Icons etc if you are lucky).

14 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Online or offline mode where you have to build a team based on some random cards (usually including some of the really high end ones). You get rewards for winning multiple games and the packs you get are usually good value if you win at least one or two games in the four game series. It is a fun way to play FIFA but the connections are usually a bit iffy. You normally get the chance to play with cards you might not normally (IFs, Icons etc if you are lucky).

I got 94 rated R9 in a draft. An utterly ridiculous card, the best I’ve used on any Fifa

1 hour ago, Iminavest said:

What's the story with the matchmaking online? Got fed up of playing the same teams over and over so switched to my Scottish team and have played two 86 rated teams so far including Neymar, sbc Cavani and the like.

Its gone completely to f**k since the TOTY came out. 

No idea how so many people are affording these players. Henry eight times last night, Neymar in every game tonight. Thats ignoring the fact every single team has icons aswell. Thats me in Division Three, so f**k knows what One is like.

Its gone completely to f**k since the TOTY came out. 
No idea how so many people are affording these players. Henry eight times last night, Neymar in every game tonight. Thats ignoring the fact every single team has icons aswell. Thats me in Division Three, so f**k knows what One is like.
I'd guess that a lot of folk might buy icons on loan.

I decided to get van Basten earlier to try out.

5 hours ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

I'd guess that a lot of folk might buy icons on loan.

I decided to get van Basten earlier to try out.

Should they not have the wee blue outline showing its a loan? 

Folk either have insane luck with packs or some are spending a fortune.

My best this year has been Robben, Buffon, Iniesta and 86 Overmars.

The rest has been basic jobbers.

And f*cking  Fahrmann 6 million times.

If I ever bump into this cunto in an airport he's getting a boot in the baws. 

I'm absolutely shite at this game. Almost got promoted to division one and haven't won a game since. Absolutely no idea what's happening, that's me into division four now :lol:

Archived