FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought Matuidi last night to replace Khedira as my more physical central player. He just runs over folk, completely monstered Bakayoko last night :wub:

Pairing him with Marchiso is great fun, both cover so much ground

2 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Doing the Cavani SBC the now, just packed Samuel Umtiti, Ousmane Dembele and James Rodriguez:lol:

Your pack luck is obscene. To be fair I’ve had Isco and M’Bappe from it but that’s not the point :lol:

This is my current team, thinking about trying to get Matuidi, IF Insigne and IF Ghoulam next so beginning to ponder whether I should sell my other teams or not.

08F1EC40-00D1-4EB8-9EFA-F2CFB98B3E7C.thumb.jpeg.951d08ca53a5273b7117db1dc15b0849.jpeg

Your pack luck is obscene. To be fair I’ve had Isco and M’Bappe from it but that’s not the point :lol:
This is my current team, thinking about trying to get Matuidi, IF Insigne and IF Ghoulam next so beginning to ponder whether I should sell my other teams or not.
08F1EC40-00D1-4EB8-9EFA-F2CFB98B3E7C.thumb.jpeg.951d08ca53a5273b7117db1dc15b0849.jpeg

I couldn’t believe it myself, I was chuffed to get Umtiti back as I had sold him and Varane (my cover CBs basically) to get IF Mertens. But to pack the other two was ridiculous. Sold James and kept Dembele, who is very good when pointing towards the oppositions goal.

How do you cope with the lack of width in that team? Do you not find he middle of the field getting stuffed?

16 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I couldn’t believe it myself, I was chuffed to get Umtiti back as I had sold him and Varane (my cover CBs basically) to get IF Mertens. But to pack the other two was ridiculous. Sold James and kept Dembele, who is very good when pointing towards the oppositions goal.

How do you cope with the lack of width in that team? Do you not find he middle of the field getting stuffed?

Works alright for me. I usually switch to 4-1-2-1-2 later in the game and bring on Insigne and Perisic.

Marquee match ups were a complete waste of time again too. Only had to buy Atsu, but all I got from the packs was Marquinhos and Schneiderlin. Ultimate tease seeing Brazilian CB playing for PSG and ending up with that.

These are my teams currently. Think I have a man crush for Papu Gomez he's been outstanding for me.  :wub:

Screenshot_20171212-232022.thumb.png.072f32c765edcd48f80f43e0ac84b538.png

Using this as a fitness squad. Was originally going to have Scott Brown at CM but he was going for like 4k for some reason (f**k paying that for him) but McGinn plays surprisingly good. Also IF Kenny Miller has been fantastic. (Just realised that I've got the hunter chemistry style on him which spells out a certain 3 letter word :lol:

Screenshot_20171212-232228.thumb.png.306e406db9f17d7e426e303231ef97c5.png

89 IF Ozil is awful such a was of a good player. You would think a player like him would at least pick up good positions and play decent passes. simply not the case

Need a new idea for a team ideally fitting Heung Min Son

Just got Hamsik, hoping he lives up to my expectations. Pjanic been disappointing but remains as Veratti is worth about twice about I paid for him, so gets the heave. Really want Mertens

Archived