FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

b26af41367baf0181a870d6e9a914779.jpg
Came up against this nonsense the other day. Lost 1-0 to an 85th minute Marcelo own goal, which happened because Marcelo headed the ball into Özil and it then bounced back off Marcelo and looped over Oblak. I was even angry, just disappointed.

I tend to mostly do pretty good against teams like that. I guess it's people who are probably really good at trading and making coins but not so good at the actual game. Having good players will only get you so far.

11 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I tend to mostly do pretty good against teams like that. I guess it's people who are probably really good at trading and making coins but not so good at the actual game. Having good players will only get you so far.

This was on single player squad battles. I honestly felt like Barcelona at times, I was just passing for the sake of passing, trying to create some space for Mertens or Hamsik to run into. However even when I did get a shot off, Yashin was ridiculous.

Anyone opened any of the ultimate packs? They're 125000 coins but it's 30 gold rare players.

I opened one yesterday and got Kroos, TOTGS Blind and Lloris. Have tried Blind out in a few Weekend League games and he’s solid defensively but lacks that pace to get forward.

Still can’t get the Lille CB I need to complete the Cavani SBC, probably need to wait another week at least. Signed Vidal for the bench to add a bit of depth in CM, guys a tank

I opened one yesterday and got Kroos, TOTGS Blind and Lloris. Have tried Blind out in a few Weekend League games and he’s solid defensively but lacks that pace to get forward.

Still can’t get the Lille CB I need to complete the Cavani SBC, probably need to wait another week at least. Signed Vidal for the bench to add a bit of depth in CM, guys a tank

I think most people that have opened the pack have got 125k worth of players in it as a minimum.

I'm tempted to do it.

Managed to get the 86 rated Ricardo Rodriguez for 30k, not bad, packed Varane aswell. Forgot how decent my team actually was though. I'd dropped right down to division five aswell so might not be too bad

40 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Thanks man, hadn't thought of that! I've ended up hitting them down the middle now.

I save quite a lot of penalties because I look at where the taker is looking when he is running up and dive that way. 

Archived