FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be only time I play weekend league. its just shit. same old teams and being 2-0 up you know they will get a goal and the game swings.

played a large amount of games total won 9 in 18games.  Play a few more over the next couple of days but just furstarting x10 worse than squad battles.

This will be only time I play weekend league. its just shit. same old teams and being 2-0 up you know they will get a goal and the game swings.
played a large amount of games total won 9 in 18games.  Play a few more over the next couple of days but just furstarting x10 worse than squad battles.

I’ve lost count of the amount of same teams I come up against but you learn to play against them. All I ever play is either a serie A team, premier team with Martial and Son or icons everywhere.
A 1 in 2 record will get you decent prizes and entry into next weekend so it’s not all bad.
I’ve only played 3 games tonight and won them all, might get a decent week and make Elite

13 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

I’ve lost count of the amount of same teams I come up against but you learn to play against them. All I ever play is either a serie A team, premier team with Martial and Son or icons everywhere.
A 1 in 2 record will get you decent prizes and entry into next weekend so it’s not all bad.
I’ve only played 3 games tonight and won them all, might get a decent week and make Elite

Stopped on 11/12 Wins cant rememeber was on a little bit earlier. Think I have 19 games left but not fussed about going on it and forcing the games in.

Playing this weeks Squad Battles on Legendary absolute battering them after weeks of struggling on world class. sounds about right tbh.

Just conceded a goal where my goalie jumped catching the ball and striker knocked him over leading to him taking the ball in the net. ridiculous as foul wasent given. cheats

Is it just me that's found the gameplay absurd this year on ultimate team?

There's zero strategy anymore. All my games finish like 7-6 with each shot on target going in. The pace in each game is entirely different, sometimes Matic is outpacing Hazard and at other times, my relatively fast defensive players may as well be Jim Lauchlan ad whatever speed they have is meaningless. It seems like there are hundreds of exploits and little underhand tricks to take advantage of glitches.

I don't know if I'm just ageing and become angry but a few years ago, it felt like there was some methodical element to ultimate team.

They have saved the Black Friday promo with the TOTW packs.

Did the tradeable first...

CDE50760-3422-42BC-81AE-53A25ED900F1.thumb.jpeg.f678296b8ed72bfc88f8b73f276947f9.jpeg

Then did the untradeable TOTW 10...

3E0311F6-44CA-4DA2-AA5F-B0702EA3C82C.thumb.jpeg.3c74d22c4fd473c33254019eadaa5684.jpeg

Did another untradeable and got the Wilson card again so used him in another tradeable...

9BDEBB8C-55E2-45F7-B51D-989397763A6F.thumb.jpeg.b1e7af4b779f1c2d4d12b28af983f5e8.jpeg

Pretty happy with that tbh

Archived