FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently there was a glitch people were exploiting to win easier on ultimate where basically you could play a bronze player and if you shielded the ball it would result in the AI players picking up bookings and second yellows

Had enough of Ultimate Team. Found myself spending real money on FIFA points which i've never done. Only 20-30 quid in total but it's still completey ridiculous and I've annoyed myself by doing so.

Decided to sell my team for nearly £400K. For interest just spunked the lot on Premium Gold Packs, roughly 53 odd? Best player was Alaba. After that was Draxler. The rest of the players were terrible.

Its built for addiction, there's bound to be people out there are completely addicted to spending money chasing your Messi's etc.

You can almost guarantee if you buy a pack with your last remaining coins/point you won't get a rare player, its enticing you to buy more. It should probably be governed the same as online gambling is, or it should be independently checked to make sure the cards are completely random.

I've got about 60k coins saved up with an EPL squad. I'm tempted to save and go for Sanchez. Are squad battles worth doing? I usually just tend to save coins and do draft modes. Got a rare Payet card with got me a decent 50k.

Got a team with Begovic, Smalling, Cahill, Koscielny, Matic, Gundogan, Willian, Martial, Wijnaldum, Vardy and Morata with pace on the bench including Rashford and Sterling.

Got to the final of the weekend league qualifying tournament there. Went 2-1 up and then he got an absolutely ridiculous penalty and won 4-2. 

Coasted to the final and then ran into his absolutely disgusting team.

51A5A831-C477-461A-B298-DC7247C81535.jpeg

19 hours ago, The Saintee said:

The AI on squad battles has been ridiculous tonight. 

Shafted beyond belief.

Seething.

Same issue and the fact more and more teams Park the bus making it even worse to play.

2 hours ago, Yonas said:

Same issue and the fact more and more teams Park the bus making it even worse to play.

I'm no getting hammered. Just constantly losing 1-2.  The AI defending is fucking amazing just now it seems. Seeing some stunning last ditch tackles and blocks which never fall to any of my players. 

But a standard AI goal is to play the ball in. Striker shoots,the ball hits my defender which then lands at the feet of unmarked player to stick it away unchallenged. 

Or ball hits bar before Sane/Mane/Sterling outjump my CH to head it in.

tumblr_ohx2tqjgJW1u85xq6o2_500.gif

I done the marquee matchups and got my weekend league rewards just there. 9 packs and the best I got was Mustafi. My pack luck has well and truly gone.
Added Walker and PTG Asensio to the squad. Will try Walker at LB and I got Asensio for 50k more as an investment than to play. I want a Gullit but realistically I’d need to sell Aguero, Pogba and KDB to have enough and that’s not happening.

Archived