FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went against my wishes and ended up signing Hazard. I’ve been trying changing formation at half time when I’ve been struggling to a 4-2-3-1 so he will add to that but I’ve been pretty happy with my team this week. Aiming for Elite 3 this week if I can get rid of the stupid mistakes and kick off goals it should be well doable

Bought IF Kolasinac & Overmars. Had Overmars at LW previously and wasn't doing it for me but he's a gem at LM this time around. 

Overmars is killing me this weekend. Lot of people using him up top with the Promes SBC. He’s definitely one of the better affordable icons this year.

Qualified for Weekend League through the knock out. tough final game against a 5-2-3 player with training cards on. was poor at the game but connection isses and delay seemed to ruin my chances thankfully took a two goal lead in extra time leading to him quitting. Wont play all 40 games but hopefully get enough to have some reward packs.

Squad battle packs for Elite 2

Feck all again.

Qualified for Weekend League through the knock out. tough final game against a 5-2-3 player with training cards on. was poor at the game but connection isses and delay seemed to ruin my chances thankfully took a two goal lead in extra time leading to him quitting. Wont play all 40 games but hopefully get enough to have some reward packs.
Squad battle packs for Elite 2
Feck all again.

Well in, what type of team are you using for it? 18 wins will guarantee you qualification for next weekends and give you some decent packs and coins. Everything else is pretty poor IMO

18 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

Well in, what type of team are you using for it? 18 wins will guarantee you qualification for next weekends and give you some decent packs and coins. Everything else is pretty poor IMO

My team is as follows

Fahrhamm

Piczchek--- Tah ---- Mustafi--- Marcos Alonso

Castro -- Emre Can -- Renato Sanches

Mhkitariyan -- Martial -- Son

Not changed it around much as this team seems to have good balance in the way i play. I have tried other players mainly in the middle of the park but didnt work for me.

My team is as follows

K. Schmeichel.

Valencia--- Bailly--- Koscielny--- IF Kolasinac

Bakayoko

87 Okocha                                                86 Overmars

Hero Gylfi

Jesus                           Lacazette

Might get Sanchez in for Overmars soon.

My other team is as follows

Horn

Piszczek---Sokratis---Tah---Schmeltzer

Goretzka---Muller---Tolisso

Robben---        Werner        ---IF Brandt

59 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Did like eight gold upgrade plus sbc’s and got an 81 rated player seven times. Excellent pack luck that

That’s what makes the SBC’s so frustrating. You accept there’s some luck involved but too often the rewards are worse than what you’ve had to give up, especially when they’re untradeable.

In saying that I did 5 or 6 gold plus upgrades last night and got an 83, 2 x 82’s and, best of all, Pique :P

1 hour ago, Jaggy Snake said:

That’s what makes the SBC’s so frustrating. You accept there’s some luck involved but too often the rewards are worse than what you’ve had to give up, especially when they’re untradeable.

In saying that I did 5 or 6 gold plus upgrades last night and got an 83, 2 x 82’s and, best of all, Pique :P

It’s frustrating as hell. 

The best I got was Aduriz, which isn’t really saying much. Pretty sick of packing Murillo too. Had him about seven times out of packs and sbc’s :lol: 

I did one of the league and nations hybrid sbc’s the other night and the best I got out of the mega pack was an 80 rated player...

Archived