FIFA 18

FifeArab

Just packed Sterling IF. He's going for about 220k, is it better to sell now or wait?

I'd keep it I would think you'll make an extra 50k on top of that he's really popular amongst weekend league teams so will be in high demand

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sold Sterling and Alaba, used the money on Higuain and Buffon. Still have plenty to spare aswell. Fancy getting Gomez too, him and Higuain up front :wub:

Signed Buffon, Insigne, Cuadrado Higuain and Gomez and have 30k left. Went for Alex Sandro but his price is obscene

1 hour ago, YHallSaint said:

How's Kante, I'm thinking of replacing Matic with him but used him in a draft and wasn't overly impressed

He’s alright, but having heard the way everyone went on about him in last year’s game I was expecting an absolute tank. Gets pushed off the ball far too easily at times.

If you were to go for anyone I’d say Bakayoko would be a better shout. He’s stronger and a better passer.

He’s alright, but having heard the way everyone went on about him in last year’s game I was expecting an absolute tank. Gets pushed off the ball far too easily at times.
If you were to go for anyone I’d say Bakayoko would be a better shout. He’s stronger and a better passer.

I have Bakayoko in my squad and he's been fine but Kante was stupid last year and i don't see as many people with him this year, I thought he maybe wasn't as OP as last year. I'll maybe pick him up if he becomes cheaper

Archived