FIFA 18

FifeArab

2 minutes ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

Aye, I tried that but even though it says it meets requirements on there, chemistry is less.

Yeah you need to play ten games with the players.

There's also a glitch where you can do it without playing them games.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting really fucked off with the fact that all the AI has to do to win the ball off you is blow on you even if they’re the wrong side to win the ball, but yet it’s a fucking never ending struggle to win a standing tackle

Anyone know if the rewards for single player drafts are set? I was always of the impression there were different possibilities like the online draft, but I’ve done a couple of single player ones now and all I ever get is the lowest possible reward every time.

Had a go at qualifying for FUT Champs for the first time. My god, I thought people played sweaty in seasons! People placing bronze players in their team, then bringing on the likes of Neymar and icons so they can play a lower rates team?

Regardless of that I managed my way to the final with relative ease, the first game being the most difficult. Last guy parks the bus, I hammer him all game for him to go 2 on one with my keeper and pass it to his other man for a tap in, fuming isn't the word right now.

Edit: the same scenario has happened not once now but twice. The FIFA community is general is a bunch of fannys, very rarely do you get matches when your opponent doesn't play like a complete c**t.

2 hours ago, Tri-TON said:

Had a go at qualifying for FUT Champs for the first time. My god, I thought people played sweaty in seasons! People placing bronze players in their team, then bringing on the likes of Neymar and icons so they can play a lower rates team?

Regardless of that I managed my way to the final with relative ease, the first game being the most difficult. Last guy parks the bus, I hammer him all game for him to go 2 on one with my keeper and pass it to his other man for a tap in, fuming isn't the word right now.

Edit: the same scenario has happened not once now but twice. The FIFA community is general is a bunch of fannys, very rarely do you get matches when your opponent doesn't play like a complete c**t.

The joys of the Weekend League. You will also find 90% of teams are the same with the tactics to match of sit back and counter with pace. Its a reason why I don't bother with it and the fact 40 games every weekend is stupid. I only play Squad Battles and the dd other seasons match.

Looking to build a resonable cheap Hybrid squad something a bit different but usable in Squad Battles and odd time online.

Any ideas welcome.

I have a Liga Nos/Serie A mix at the moment but its become boring.

I'm having alot of fun with a Norwegian team just now. Skjelbred (spelling may be off) makes absolute dug meat of the pacey strikers. Between that and forrest destroying people for fun iv still only lost 3 games out of over 50 online. Tremendous fun against all the usual epl, la liga, bundes etc

Archived