FIFA 18

FifeArab

My absolute dick of a brother casually packed Cristiano Ronaldo out of a premium gold pack last night. Boy’s had utterly obscene luck with packs on last year’s and this year’s game so far :lol:

Gone back to using my Premiership team the last couple of days. Gray and Rashford upfront with Lallana at CAM is proving to be pretty lethal.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not used Icardi on this but last year he was outstanding. From his base card all the way up through his IF's. I'm delighted so far with Belotti though so can't see me using Icardi just yet until he gets an IF or two.

Looks like Icardi is about to get the IF I've been looking for....

Looks like Icardi is about to get the IF I've been looking for....

Was coming on to post that, TOTW card or whatever he'll get is bound to be absolute filth

I haven't played squad battles at all yet, is today the best day to start? Does it begin every Monday?

Yes. 4 games a day Mon-Fri (5 on Monday if you do the featured squad as well) then 24 games over the weekend. New squads every 8 hours from Saturday 1AM onwards.

Just now, JamieStevenson said:

Yes. 4 games a day Mon-Fri (5 on Monday if you do the featured squad as well) then 24 games over the weekend. New squads every 8 hours from Saturday 1AM onwards.

Cheers, I normally hate playing the computer but was playing the journey yesterday and it wasn't bad. I'll give this a go since the rewards look decent. 

Only real thing I’m properly hating about Pro Clubs is the inability to switch the camera from the ball to your player (& vice-versa) during a goal kick or free kick

Think you can sometimes get it if you immediately hit the switch button

Nightmare for marking & positioning

1 minute ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

Trying to complete hybrid leagues and nations sbc. Done the first two but struggling with tough and hybrid master.

I used Futhead for help with some of the more difficult ones.

Cheers, I normally hate playing the computer but was playing the journey yesterday and it wasn't bad. I'll give this a go since the rewards look decent. 

It's a proper challenge tbf, played on the second highest level and had Narsingh chipping my keeper from thirty yards

Archived