FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only started UT for the first time a couple of days ago. Really enjoying it though. Went for an English theme to start and this is my team so far. Obviously looking to improve it but content enough at the moment. 

Not really had a great deal of packs as I've just been using the transfer market to get players and consumables. Managed to get the likes of Jones, Moses and Monreal for 600 coins. 

Screenshot_2017-10-13-00-44-49.thumb.png.9f9543eb97af6b308e7c5116419cfb19.png

Wilson has been superb for me. Also had a boy called Brereton from Nottingham Forest who I've never heard of before that was really good before I had the coins to sign better players. 

Edit: just realised in that photo I've not signed a better manager yet :lol: first task after I play a game.

Brought Muller in for Forsberg and he's an utter delight. Banging them in like crazy. Should be on course for Elite 2 by the end of the weekend I hope. Might have to miss a game set on Saturday night though. Elite 3 is really good too if I have to settle for that.

Brought Muller in for Forsberg and he's an utter delight. Banging them in like crazy. Should be on course for Elite 2 by the end of the weekend I hope. Might have to miss a game set on Saturday night though. Elite 3 is really good too if I have to settle for that.

The rewards for elite 3 are better than elite 2 imo.

Whoever it was that said Icardi was the boy was absolutely spot on. Banging them in.

He's superb, seems so strong and just automatically dinks the ball over sliding tackles.

I've got striking options of Icardi, Dzeko, Balotelli, Immobile and Defrel. All different and all effective. Bored as f**k as I love constantly changing squads but I cant drag myself away from them [emoji23]

Whoever it was that said Icardi was the boy was absolutely spot on. Banging them in.

I've got the best Argentina squad that doesn't involve buying the players that cost 100k+ and he seemed my weak link at first but once you learn how to use him he's insane. Same goes for Banega and Piatti

Just now, Tri-TON said:

I've got the best Argentina squad that doesn't involve buying the players that cost 100k+ and he seemed my weak link at first but once you learn how to use him he's insane. Same goes for Banega and Piatti

Couldn't agree more, I was very close to dropping him because I just couldn't figure out how to play him, I eventually learned, thankfully. Same goes for Corentin Tolisso, not the most flashy player, but he has the long range shot trait and once you learn how to use him, he's great.

Can add guests into seasons and drafts again. Stupid they took it out in the first place.

Weekend League has went a bit better, sitting on twenty wins with 8 games left but won't have time to finish them. I'm also starting to think I'm just playing the same team over and over with POTM Mane and Jesus then the usual mix of BPL midfielders and defenders.

Is it just me or does almost everyone have the same team/players and play the same 'sweaty' tactics? You see no originality anymore. I think that's down to the pathetic matchmaking system. I'm currently using an 81 rated team but consistently playing 84/85/86 rated sides - granted I don't lose them all.

In regards to the sweaty tactics, I'm not necessarily talking about cut backs - although this is the bane of my life at the minute with this game. Players time wasting, parking the bus after going 1 up early doors, passing around the back.

Can add guests into seasons and drafts again. Stupid they took it out in the first place.

Weekend League has went a bit better, sitting on twenty wins with 8 games left but won't have time to finish them. I'm also starting to think I'm just playing the same team over and over with POTM Mane and Jesus then the usual mix of BPL midfielders and defenders.

Just as I was saying with that last part!

Archived