FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Packed Sterling and Ederson from a SBC pack think it was Mega Pack. 40k for them in total so money back at least.

Just filled all the teams with concept ones so hope to pack them in future to complete the rest.

I've eventually come to the conclusion that this game is a fucking travesty to play online. Somehow made it to Division 4 and I've lost every match (6) so far - 4 of them I have raged as it's the same bullshit every time I concede. Not to mention almost every team I'm playing these days have at least 1 icon player. I played against a guy with Michael Owen, Pires and Okocha up front, how're you meant to compete with that when you have a fairly basic and cheapish team and not one that is valued over 500k?!

Think I'll be getting into career mode as Ultimate Team has let its self down for me, for the second year in a row.

Gomez is brilliant as well if you can save a bit for him.

Seems to be going for ~20k, and every time I get about 10k I spend it on packs [emoji38]

Bought Morata last night for about £40k, replacing Wilfred Bony in my squad.

Finding it quite effective playing 5-2-1-2 for most of a match, which is keeping it tight and there's generally no more than a goal in it either way, then with around 20/25 minutes left I swap to 4-2-3-1 and bring on wingers that open up the opposition quite easily. Also, Moses and particularly Luke Shaw are absolutely brilliant as attacking wingbacks.

Moving on from this Ultimate Team rubbish... been having fun in career mode attempting to get Notts County from League 2 to Prem (no where near as good as doing a LLM on FM but still..)

One thing I have enjoyed is I'm in season 3 now and there is not 1 real player in my squad. In the Championship with youth players my scouts have found, best player is a 77 rated LW (actually getting sick of the amount of wingers my scouts find... especially when I'm crying out for a certain position like ST or RB to be filled).

Simming every game to make it more interesting. Finished 2nd in the first season, beaten to 1st but Luton. 2nd season I went up via the Playoffs. Languishing mid-table just now just after the Jan transfer window. Starting to get big offers for my youth players now... hopefully it's not like FM where the board accepts big offers in your stead

IMG_1507637723.761414.jpg

I'm sticking with this until I save up for De Bruyne

If people are struggling with defending I've changed my custom tactics and it has seemed to help. Obviously here are suited to me but if you haven't messed about with them I would give it a try

IMG_1507637856.319448.jpg

I've pulled Iniesta and David Alaba but both untradeable!

Thought that was typical of my luck when I'm not really interested in a La Liga or Bundesliga team... then I completed a squad building challenge and pulled one to watch Morata! My best ever pull in any Fifa game.

I've also had two absolute fucking teases.

Two things at the side as you open the pack...left wing... Portugal... nani...FUUUUUCK

Same again... striker...french...atletico Madrid...gameiro...FUUUUUUUCK

1 hour ago, #Gary said:

I've also had two absolute fucking teases.

Two things at the side as you open the pack...left wing... Portugal... nani...FUUUUUCK

Same again... striker...french...atletico Madrid...gameiro...FUUUUUUUCK

Its Unreal.

Online is unreal Mustafi and Smalling at Centre Back appears like they absolute hate each other and need to stand miles away from each other leaving a big fecking gap.  Never really had a major issues with this in Squad Battles.

I very rarely score from crosses, even when I do it's someone arriving late and it's a volley not a header. Signed Costa to see if having a big man up there would help but no luck. He's still been good for me though.

It was Gabriel Jesus against me. Run to byline with Sterling, wee dunked cross and he was always there

Archived