FIFA 18

FifeArab

cutbacks or 'jew goals' are pretty poweful again this year they had been nerfed the last few as well. 

I've noticed this. 4/5 matches I play is against an EPL team playing a diamond midfield with a random pace whore up front. Went three games in a row playing against the exact same midfield and attack, with trying cut backs the main attack from all of them.

Great fun, so it is.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've noticed this. 4/5 matches I play is against an EPL team playing a diamond midfield with a random pace whore up front. Went three games in a row playing against the exact same midfield and attack, with trying cut backs the main attack from all of them.

Great fun, so it is.

Random pace whore you say..

91277746db84591b09195ba7d0ab482b.jpg

Sensational.

Random pace whore you say..

91277746db84591b09195ba7d0ab482b.jpg

Sensational.

See a lot of him and Calum Wilson tbf, was more meaning a random striker, like Biabany, who gets subbed on after five minutes

Best I got out of my rewards was Ter Stegen. How fucking wonderful. I’ve seen people on twitter getting OTW and IFs from Silver 2. Absolute joke tbh.

I’ve also not had a rare gold player out of the last fifteen odd gold and premium gold packs I’ve opened.

I've had Jesus, Sane, David Luiz, Wijnaldum, Koscielny and Mata from the two player upgrade packs. Untradeable but I like having a BPL team anyway. Got loads others as well which will probably come in handy for SBC later in the game. 

Aye of course you’d get them :lol:

p***k.

I got Stirling, Sturridge, Herrera & Mkhitaryan in packs from completing SBC's. Far better than normal and very helpful as I play with an EPL team most often.

Put FUT on hold over the weekend and almost completed the Journey. Enjoying it, though the story is a bit all over the place.

Got Casemiro and Rudiger from Squad Battles which is decent enough. Got absolutely horsed in the weekend league including an 8-0 defeat where I enjoyed a grand total of 22% possession. Some of the guys are on a different level and Henry is a joke.

Squad Battle Packs

Walkout....... Portugese........... Pepe

Shocking.

2nd Pack

French.....Striker...Athletico Madrid............Grameiro

Arseholes

Finished Elite 2 so they are from Mega Packs. nothing in the Jumbo pack from pre order.

Very Similar teams appearing on Squad Battles. I havent touched Online or even tried FUT Champs yet.

Anyone want to tell me how the hell I play this game? I'm usually pretty good at FIFA games but I'm absolutely horrific this year. 

I'm the same, usually loiter about division two, but got relegated to division nine last night, horrifying stuff.

The game since the update has been absolutely horrific for me. Have over ten shots on target in squad battles and score once, while the computer has three shots and scores three goals.

Also what’s the fucking deal with pace on this game? Got Kingsley Coman and Depay in my French team and they can’t outpace a fucking snail.

First year properly playing UT, gone with a bundesliga team but struggling with forwards like other folk. Raffael has been a slight improvement.

Been mostly getting dross from packs, got Pjanic today so may move to an Italian team.

Oh, and this happened...

IMG_3076.JPG

Icardis the boy. I've gone four four fucking two with Icardi/Dzeko/Eder/Immobile/Balotelli as my options. Having great fun.

So many options for a Serie A team, and so many quality CMs. Strootman and Veratti my first choices but Parolo and Biglia are decent all rounders

No luck at all with packs. 

Highest I've ever had was 85 Keylor Navas last Fifa.

Then today............boards come out.............

German................keeper...............

F@cking Ralf Fahrmann.

Who I already had.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm the same, usually loiter about division two, but got relegated to division nine last night, horrifying stuff.

I'm regularly getting thumped by 5 & 6 goals. Occasionally win by a goal or 2 then the humpings return again. 

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Icardis the boy. I've gone four four fucking two with Icardi/Dzeko/Eder/Immobile/Balotelli as my options. Having great fun.

So many options for a Serie A team, and so many quality CMs. Strootman and Veratti my first choices but Parolo and Biglia are decent all rounders

Sniped Icardi for 2700 the other day and then packed Immobile today so might try similar. Borja Valero isn’t too bad and I’ve got IF Luis Alberto so could be something to look at.

13 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

No luck at all with packs. 

Highest I've ever had was 85 Keylor Navas last Fifa.

Then today............boards come out.............

German................keeper...............

F@cking Ralf Fahrmann.

Who I already had.

The exact same happened to me today but with Horn :lol:

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Gomez is brilliant as well if you can save a bit for him.

Archived