FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two down with fifteen minutes left, bring Dzeko on and he poaches two goals. Serie A is the place for forwards, can get him, Icardi and Immobile for a combined £10k

Best Bundesliga striker I had was Kiebling, but he's not great. Best bet if you're desperate for it is to save up for the inevitable InForm that comes along at some point, or pray you fluke Aubameyang/Werner from a pack.

Best Bundesliga striker I had was Kiebling, but he's not great. Best bet if you're desperate for it is to save up for the inevitable InForm that comes along at some point, or pray you fluke Aubameyang/Werner from a pack.

I'm only about 10k away from getting Werner and the money I should get from squad battles tomorrow or Tuesday should get me him. Volland was a beast in Fifa 17, he just seems so sluggish in this years version. Embolo is the type of striker I like in Fifa, fast and physical but his finishing is w**k. May just stick a hunter card on him.

Squad Battles beginning to be a pain with people setting up very defensive team with custom tactics making it impossible to break down if concede. losing more and more games 1-0 on World Class.

Is it just me that finds the AI on Legendary much easier than it is on World Class? Started Squad Battles on WC but started losing so dropped to Professional. But then a mate who's shite tells me he's just won 5-2 on Legendary so I gives it a go and hey presto 2.2k points with a 5-0 win. Maybe just me but definitely find it very strange.

I've been pissing about with the daily challenges so did a couple on semi-pro and found the AI just as difficult compared to professional, not sure why. I haven't tried legendary yet but might give it a go. It is still very strange for me because on previous games I have played 95% of my games against other people rather than the computer and it takes a bit of getting used to playing against AI. I'm trying to do it the other way round this year because I won't be playing 18 very often. I've also found the AI scripting on this one pretty ridiculous. Various games I've been winning fairly comfortably then all of sudden in the last 15 minutes of a game the computer scores a total worldy out of nowhere. 

Been playing majority of my games on squad battles on world class, moving upto legendary when the utter shite squads are generated.

The AI defending is fucking annoying, they seem to block absolutely everything.

Comfortably in elite 2 so looking forward to the shite I get in the packs :lol:

Archived