FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Sitting in Gold 1 for squad battles as it stands but only really played on semi pro/professional so far. Aiming for at least Elite 2.

Its pretty much impossible to get Elite 2 having played on semi pro. Its a struggle to get there playing on professional.

55 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:

Its pretty much impossible to get Elite 2 having played on semi pro. Its a struggle to get there playing on professional.

Im playing on World Class and currently sitting in Elite 2 rewards.

I found not much difference in World Class to Professional after a couple games. I conced practically every game but sometimes score a barrow load which helps the score.

1 hour ago, CEMSFC said:

One to keep in mind then. I’ve basically just been playing on that level until I get a hang of the defending on this one :lol:

Played couple games online with my SPL team first game won easily 5-0 with Roarie Deacon banging in 3 goals. Morelos took two aswell just battered past Michael Dawson.

Surprised how it went.

Second game alot more realistic against a tougher team which seen me fall quickly 3-0 behind just laughing at that point. Most Fifa players will know you love the script in the game when I got a goal back soon after followed another 3-2 and the game was on again.  Battered him with a number of great chances but either denied bythe out rushing keeper or the post.  Gutted but down to player quality in the end.

ba02228328314b3faa292ee353958db2.jpgdd821869fdcc681d7b25d2cb8dc8c945.jpgdd10e7fc38ca4c612580291b0e352667.jpge3d8d00eb918861ad1afe589f69553d9.jpgd23c4ea56394269bb9d372d0a1ed3964.jpgb01a3be66d0ff4323e5422ddde3e8c93.jpg

Some of my triumphs. I've bought and spent points but apart from De Gea and IF Pjanic - the rest were got in 7.5k packs.

Got Kante in my first pack from a squad builder on the web app last Wednesday, got Ousmane Dembele last night from another - I would recommend looking into doing these.

Also, if you're opening packs, check the prices for everyone and everything, the market is ridiculous at the moment, non rare 75 players going for 3k+

6 hours ago, Yonas said:

Wish I had that pack luck.

He’s untradeable to be fair. On the most part my pack luck has been terrible. Opened four premium gold packs in a row the other day and didn’t get a single rare player.

302F03D9-211F-45C8-8770-4B50AC0FC321.thumb.jpeg.4984e2f85424617196dadfce025795db.jpeg

Set up this French team today before getting Kante and it’s been pretty effective for me so far, plays a lot better than any of the other teams I’ve used until now. Bakayoko is an absolute unit.

I bought an icon the other day just to say I've had one. Was fun for the first couple of games but I was slumming it in the other positions so was getting pumped. Went back and bought similar team to what I had before. I'm on track to having another elite run in squad battles this week assuming I can play most or all of the games.

Archived