FIFA 18

FifeArab

Started playing The Journey and was disappointed to see, just as last year, the clips are all completely generic and lack any perspective. When you choose your team at the start, even clubs like Swansea have expectations to finish in the top 6, as the next lowest expectation is just to avoid relegation. Would it have been that difficult to add a top 10 finish as an objective?

Chose Newcastle in the end, and after losing by a goal to Real Madrid in the preseason tournament you get a team talk mentioning how the team let themselves down in the last game and must play for pride against LA Galaxy.

I’ll probably restart it and choose a better team as there’s no real benefit to playing as one of the worse Premier league sides. For a mode that should be really enjoyable and different, they let themselves down with lazy planning and story writing.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, grumswall said:

The bronze pack method seems to be working a treat for me on ultimate team for anyone needing a helping hand with making coins. It is very easy to make coins at this stage of the game.

Never tried this. Do you buy bronze packs and list every in the pack?

Never tried this. Do you buy bronze packs and list every in the pack?

Pretty much yeah. I use a few bronze players from time to time so keep the odd contract which are hard to shift at times. I tend to buy the 400 coins pack and have made roughly 800/900 a pack. Can be time consuming but if your sitting on the app and not playing, worth doing.

Eta: it may be iv been fairly lucky so far so do it at your own risk.

Ok I spent my last 50k on packs and got Kane, Martial, Iniesta & Cuadrado. Fucking stupid luck so far this fifa. Everyone I know is getting insane pulls. 

Marco Reus joining my Bundesliga team. 123k left but gonna wait to see if Calcio A prices will drop.

5 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Horn has been brilliant for me. Haven't conceded more than once in a match online yet. When my Pepe Reina concedes it's always a howler.

It  seems to me every time someone takes a shot in or around the box it goes right through Peter Cech who I have in goal ospina ain't much better for me 

59 minutes ago, hedgeinthesouth said:

It  seems to me every time someone takes a shot in or around the box it goes right through Peter Cech who I have in goal ospina ain't much better for me 

I've tried Casillas, Ruffier, Lopez, Trapp, Donnaruma and Samassa in online matches. 

Only Trapp and Samassa have been shite. Ruffier is the best. Yet to try Fahrmann and Perin.  I've high hopes for Perin as he was a god in Fifa 17.

1 hour ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Got Ricardo Kishna for 350 coins. Bargain so far. 

Also, Lacazette can you please stop scoring against me you c**t.

Bet the **** love his celebration though.

Wasted about 80k on Packs instead of adding to my team. which was a mistake thinking I would actually pack a decent player. Still waiting to get a walkout.

Only played Squad Battles and Offline Seasons matches. Need to get a few games in Online soon but wont be bothering with weekend league this time around.

Basic EPL team and a mixed Bundes and Lique 1 side with Ben Yedder slotting in up top.

Archived