FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/09/2017 at 16:57, Smurph said:

I'd like them to bring in solo challenges like in Madden. You get rewards for UT. A bit like bringing scenarios back, those were really fun.

That takes me back. Loved playing the scenarios on older FIFA games.

Crossing has changed no longer is L1 the early cross its changed to a high floated ball.

Shooting seems quite easy on the demo with Finesse shots from edge of the box being OP

Slight improvement on 17 but wouldnt say its changed alot. Winning easily on world Class though after 4 games is annoying.

They seem to go back and forth these days with the gameplay being better for players who are good at passing and keeping possession and players who try and run at the defence relying on pace.

Really hope they've tweaked Pro Clubs a bit so there's no longer 99 pace and acceleration for 6'7" centre backs (did hear from someone your traits will depend on your position. See what it's like early access)

On 06/09/2017 at 15:51, The Ginger Prince said:

Lounge mode used to be good, getting to handicap your mate and get boosts for yourself and vice Verda.

Brings back memories of starting 3-0 down and skelping my pal 14-3. Good times.

23 hours ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Seems to be well-suited to pace players?

When the kids complain about the demo it will be when released so they keep throwing £££ at FUT.

Crossing to the back post seems over powered.

Crossing is a lot different. It's only a double tap for a low cross instead of a treble which has gone and normal crossing seems far to overpowered. Tackling is going to be a bit of a cluster f**k until I can get used to it
Through balls over the top seem to be slightly different as well

I'm determined this year to finish top 100 in the weekend league. Got close a couple times last year but going to try give it a proper bash this year

5 hours ago, juansebastianvernon said:

Does the online head to head league still exist?

I could never be arsed with ultimate team when I last had Fifa (fifa 15 maybe)

Yeah they have renamed it Seasons now im sure.

Web App is now online allowing pack opening. opend two Gold packs got zip all. leaving 4 Premium Golds for when the game is released.

Archived