Chieck Tiote dead

port-ton

30 years young absolutely tragic. Looks like a possible heart attack. The amount of players/ex players who have suffered heart attacks or have underlying heart conditions is staggering, needs to be looked at closer imo as it's becoming more and more frequent.

R.I.P

10 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Scored the equaliser in that 4-4 game for Newcastle v Arsenal.

RIP.

Apparently that was the only goal he scored for Newcastle.

He had another screamer wrongly chalked off v Man City. Was excellent the first couple of seasons then became a liability. He was supposed to go to china for ages before he eventually did and seemed to fail medical so don't know if they had maybe spotted something like this could possibly happen. Regardless of his abilities it's very sad news, RIP.

50 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Agree with the general consensus, a solid but unspectacular player for the most part. Can see him ending up at middling EPL side. Possibly West Ham. 

He'd certainly stiffen up the midfield.

30 years young absolutely tragic. Looks like a possible heart attack. The amount of players/ex players who have suffered heart attacks or have underlying heart conditions is staggering, needs to be looked at closer imo as it's becoming more and more frequent.

R.I.P

Not claiming it's a factor in this instance but I've often wondered if the use of peds is a factor. Pretty sure there will be organised use of peds at an elite level and many players might well take silly risks given the potential rewards.

Archived