Looks like we'll be getting more of a challenge from them next season.

Pedro has been active in the transfer market and a couple of the signings can only improve their team.

I, for one am delighted with this as it will bring a bit more excitement back to the league.

Time will tell but I'm looking forward to see if they can put up a challenge after Christmas and beyond.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, lithgierose said:

be looking at the rangers part three at this rate.where they getting money for transfers.

Laundering mexican cartel money according to our green n grey friends on Twitter.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Laundering mexican cartel money according to our green n grey friends on Twitter.

Seriously though, where's the dough coming from? Surely no King 

12 hours ago, beetroot said:

Seriously though, where's the dough coming from? Surely no King 

New shirt deal and sponsorship plus season ticket money.

As I said elsewhere King is damned if he spends money and damned if he doesn't by some.

Not been a great deal spent on fees and we have some 'big hitters' of last seasons wage bill already

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

New shirt deal and sponsorship plus season ticket money.

As I said elsewhere King is damned if he spends money and damned if he doesn't by some.

Not been a great deal spent on fees and we have some 'big hitters' of last seasons wage bill already

I think once Ashley is out of the picture things will improve.

48 minutes ago, beetroot said:

I think once Ashley is out of the picture things will improve.

It didn't have to be Ashley out of the picture. I just don't understand why both sides didn't sit down and thrash out a deal beneficial to both parties. 

I haven't bought a football top for myself in many MANY years but if we are given the green light by the board I fully intend being a full kit w****r :thumsup2

20 minutes ago, sjc said:

So is King just going to ignore the takeover tribunal panel then and not make an offer for the remaining shares?

I was wondering the same as he seems to be pretty much unscathed and not really giving two rubber ducks about the whole thing.

Funny feeling though is that season ticket money has been spent to appease the fans. If so where the capital to run the club for the whole season will come from is a different story, they must really be banking on a decent Euro run.

Just now, Paralytic Critic said:

I was wondering the same as he seems to be pretty much unscathed and not really giving two rubber ducks about the whole thing.

Funny feeling though is that season ticket money has been spent to appease the fans. If so where the capital to run the club for the whole season will come from is a different story, they must really be banking on a decent Euro run.

Lack of working capital wouldn't worry a Club like Rangers*....it's not in their DNA.

Is there not also court cases with Ashley/SD as well as with Warburton/Weir/McParland coming up?

2 minutes ago, sjc said:

Lack of working capital wouldn't worry a Club like Rangers*....it's not in their DNA.

Is there not also court cases with Ashley/SD as well as with Warburton/Weir/McParland coming up?

There is supposed to be but it seems to be very quiet about these matters. The Darkside forces of Jabba keeping the real truths at bay no doubt. If these cases were being made very public I doubt there would have been many season tickets sold.

6 minutes ago, Paralytic Critic said:

There is supposed to be but it seems to be very quiet about these matters. The Darkside forces of Jabba keeping the real truths at bay no doubt. If these cases were being made very public I doubt there would have been many season tickets sold.

Don't talk utter nonsense. There was 35,000 sold before these guys were signed.

The waiting list is growing and yet again we are heading for 43000+ season tickets sold

1 minute ago, BobWilliamson said:

Don't talk utter nonsense. There was 35,000 sold before these guys were signed.

The waiting list is growing and yet again we are heading for 43000+ season tickets sold

Is that figures coming from the same people that said your books were 300k in profit?

6 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

It didn't have to be Ashley out of the picture. I just don't understand why both sides didn't sit down and thrash out a deal beneficial to both parties. 

I haven't bought a football top for myself in many MANY years but if we are given the green light by the board I fully intend being a full kit w****r :thumsup2

Well I think Ashley is holding all the cards 

Would you sit down and thrash out a deal with a man/club/company* who continually talk shite about you?

Esp. if it means you getting less money than you are picking up currently

*delete as appropriate

29 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Would you sit down and thrash out a deal with a man/club/company* who continually talk shite about you?

Esp. if it means you getting less money than you are picking up currently

*delete as appropriate

I think you might be overestimating Bobs intelligence there tbh.

Archived