NBA

Cerberus

Can't see LeBron staying past the summer tbh, even though he's from Ohio he's at an age where he'll want to be winning championships. Unless that Cavs team gets a massive overhaul it's just not good enough anymore. Kevin Love's peaked and he's probably their second best player. 

I'd fucking love it if he went to the 76ers but if I had to put money on it now I'd put it on him joining the Celtics. 

Should be fun watching it play out over the summer anyway.

I’d be very surprised if he went to Boston. That would be Kyrie’s worst nightmare. :lol:

Paul George, Boogie Cousins and DeAndre Jordan are all free agents too. Kawhi possibly available in a trade or a free agent in 2019. Could see something similar to when LeBron joined the Heat - taking a couple of star players with him.

My bet would be Lakers with Paul George and Kawhi.

I think boogie may yet stay at new Orleans there's not much else out there unless pg and him go to Lakers but I still don't think that's better than gsw.

Maybe it's just me but I can't take Kevin Durant serious as a top top guy with him at gsw, it would be good if he went somewhere else and made them a force but I can't seem him doing that after the way he left OKC

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

52 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I think boogie may yet stay at new Orleans there's not much else out there unless pg and him go to Lakers but I still don't think that's better than gsw.

Maybe it's just me but I can't take Kevin Durant serious as a top top guy with him at gsw, it would be good if he went somewhere else and made them a force but I can't seem him doing that after the way he left OKC

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Boogie has made it clear that he will go to the highest bidder. Could of course still be the pelicans.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GingerSaint said:

This is great.

Boogie/Kawhi coming too? Can’t see them sticking with the roster as is.

Yeah, you would thought they'd need to upgrade the supporting cast to challenge the Warriors.   Interesting, but probably just the first domino to fall, or whatever mixed metaphor you want to use.