NBA

Cerberus

• 3 months later...

Play offs start today. I'll be rooting for the 76ers who should manage to get past the Heat, but wouldn't mind seeing the Rockets win it just because of how immense Harden has been.

Worst case scenario is another Warriors - Cavs finals, but I can see the latter struggling to get past the Pacers.  Curry's out for at least the first round too but you have to imagine they'll still get past San Antonio.

Looking forward to it. 

Rockets v Warriors
Raptors
v Sixers

Warriors v Raptors

I'd love to see that Eastern Conference Finals but the Finals would be  a walkover. I think the Cavs will breeze past the Pacers in Round 1.  Wouldn't mind another Warriors v Cavs Finals.

• 4 weeks later...

This could be the most excited I've been for a play-off series in years. Finally a genuine contender to Golden state these last few years.

Can the rockets do it? 

17 hours ago, kiddy said:

Think the winner comes out of GS/Rockets tie. Celtics are running thin on the ground, with injuries & the Cavs are too reliant on LeBron.

Think GS have too many superstars in that team to let this slip. In a 1 off game then possibly but over the play offs it's a certainty they'll walk away with the championship. Cats are poor and the Celtics are missing too many players to have a good chance of winning it.

Watched the first half, that's the worst the Cavs will play all playoffs, nothing at all went in and loads of sloppy turnovers, even for Bron. Think cavs will win the next game with a Bron and Love coming up big.

Hoping for a big rockets win tonight, it's going to need both Harden and CP3 hitting a lot of 3s though.

Watched the first half, that's the worst the Cavs will play all playoffs, nothing at all went in and loads of sloppy turnovers, even for Bron. Think cavs will win the next game with a Bron and Love coming up big.

Hoping for a big rockets win tonight, it's going to need both Harden and CP3 hitting a lot of 3s though.

They're gonna have to come up with something big next game, or they'll be looking at being swept! They're getting closer though, there was only 13 in it this time. 2-0 Celtics .

That's with a 40 point triple double as well, he really is doing it all alone.

It's K Love I feel worse for in this scenario, he's going to be left with a an utter shit show of a team once Bron leaves in a few weeks.

They got the nets pick which is 8th, it's a good draft class but won't give them that much leverage in a trade. I'm struggling to think who they can get within cap and entice Bron to stay anyway. 

They're going to go down the exact same route as he left last time imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Not if cp3 is out for the postseason no that's just too big a blow for the rockets. Let's hope it's just tight hamstring.

The luck gsw have had with other teams injuries is absurd really.