Tucker

Shogun

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

You wouldn't be complaining if it was Beith ? How many Beith games a season do you see ? It's junior football not Champions League . To think some people say Talbot supporters are roasters !

Calm down chief,  no need for insults. I was going to say I know how your feeling but I would be lying as never tasted defeat in a Scottish final before.

I don't get to see many games as I work away but enjoy the 1s I do see.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Ah but you want to catch our success don't you.?emoji1.png
You are garbage this season and you are on the outside looking in as usual.
Keep fishing Jenny. I like you.emoji106.png

Yes correct we won the same as you this season, you know my pain looking from the outside it's crap ain't it. 

Still we can reminisce about our past success

football fans are generally fickle, reactionary roasters but even at that, Tucker has earned the freedom of Auchinleck and folk will appreciate that you can't always win everything!
He will have the safest job in Junior football for a while yet, and deservedly so.

Tucker has something more than the freedom of the village, he has a rather fetching portrait on the side o the shop wall!

1 minute ago, cumnockian said:

Tucker has something more than the freedom of the village, he has a rather fetching portrait on the side o the shop wall!

Haven't seen it but I'm imagining a Che Guevara style portrait 50 feet high. :lol:

Tucker has made two quality signings already for next season with a few more in the pipeline so i am sure Sir Tucker will be at Beechwood for a good few seasons yet ,however after today i had a we feeling the rumour mongers would be having a field day

How can anybody in their right minds want Tucker to leave.

As catakoom said he has two players already in place with more to come , but most importantly what he has is trophies galore in the Talbot cabinet and I couldn't think of anybody better to continue with great job he does.

Numerous reasons why a manager leaves a club doesn't need to be because he is doing a bad job or not living up to expectations or not doing this or that obviously the guy is one of the real legends of junior football sometimes change in life in football can be a good thing and can allow a club to change its path , its style , a fresh face can work wonder no matter how successful a club is.

Another season like this one for talbot ( good by most others standards ) and it will be at a point where rivals will be HAPPY he stays on and be weary of a change not the other way around.

Will always be knee jerk reactions to cup final losses but any true Talbot fan realises tucker is quality and no one wins constantly any stat collectors like dipple burn care to post our record of wins v losses in finals and then maybe a few will realise how lucky we are to be fans of the Talbot,everyone I have ever spoken to regarding junior football would swap our record for theirs .Glenafton without being brilliant deserve their plaudits probably the best organized and hardest to beat glens team I have witnessed in over thirty years, they will now have to put up with being the team that everyone celebrates when they get a home draw against like they have won the league or big cup that's the price of being champions and its a heavy burden good luck with it.

If Tucker wis 2 leave (which I don't think he will) he'd get another job within a month. The guys a winner. The Talbot fans who want him gone where maybe the ones who had left before there players got there medals.

Mon the papers

You can bring in some of the best junior players going but if you don't evolve and change and ditch what has served you so well they will just walk early or mid season. Bringing in 'quality ' junior players means nothing if not used correctly or treated correctly.

You can bring in some of the best junior players going but if you don't evolve and change and ditch what has served you so well they will just walk early or mid season. Bringing in 'quality ' junior players means nothing if not used correctly or treated correctly.

That you having a dig because Danny Boyle left ?

Archived