Tucker

Shogun

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, rednblack said:

You can bring in some of the best junior players going but if you don't evolve and change and ditch what has served you so well they will just walk early or mid season. Bringing in 'quality ' junior players means nothing if not used correctly or treated correctly.

Eh 

What a zoomer.
What a pile of shite again.[emoji1]

That will be you blocked. Doesn't like posters telling him how much shite he posts

No point even responding to the biggest troll on P&B. Would not have been anywhere near P&B had Talbot won today.

A season where Talbot have reached the semi at least of every junior cup competition going and the usual trolls out in force.

If Tucker did leave and become available I bet every premier manager in West would lose a nights sleep.

1 minute ago, Quantum Leap said:

We won it 11 times without the need of penalties.
I will take that over your flash in a pan penalty kick affair.
Your not at the big table pal. Away and fish for tiddlers.emoji57.pngemoji1.png

11 times years ago ffs, get with the times your now serving at the table to the new sheriffs in town, great season by the way at the big table served up a treat 

2 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Aye whit the duck?
Your recently banned Beith sidekick came out with some shite, is this clown him in disguise?

Feck knows QL lol,  at least I like a bit of friendly banter but that roy fan was talking utter nonsense 

4 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Always in our shadow always chasing.
Let's see if Glenafton can win it again next year.
Not many do.
Beith certainly couldn't as they got pumped out by eh Talbot.emoji1.png

Half is true (you papped us out the cup)but you don't hold any trophies so it's no your shadow anymore its the double cup winners Glenafton were chasing just like you are.

And thrashing you home and away 3 nil and finishing above in the league suggests your in our shadow.

2 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Our trophy cabinet is huge and we have shares in Goddards.

We were in the running to win the league right till the end you weren't. We slipped in the last 2 games when it was gone and rested players.

We were in the final of the cup, pumping you out in the process.

You are eating the crumbs and are akin to a vulture sweeping when there is nothing else to be had.

One season wonders and you will probably be relegated next season.

Sounds great but yeah never won he haw this year....but but but we used to win hahaha

1 minute ago, Quantum Leap said:

But but but you have won f**k all.
You have nothing in your trophy room.
You didn't even come close this year.
Your head has all the atmosphere of a Beith trophy room. Empty.

Bwahaha hooked caught reeled in and gutted.

Sounds like your match today anaw

3 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

But but but you have won f**k all.
You have nothing in your trophy room.
You didn't even come close this year.
Your head has all the atmosphere of a Beith trophy room. Empty.

You said earlier your were baw hair away from league yet we finished above you after drilling you 3 zip for the 2nd time this season think the 1st was in the big scottish you know the one where tu kernel was trying out new formations haha

Apologies my Talbot chums it's tough night for ya and I shouldn't be taking advantage with the cheap shots but I can't help it, it's what junior fans do.

I,m sure you will be winning again no doubt next season. To be honest it was 1 hell of season looking back and most competitive I've known here's hoping it's the same next year.

Talbots still a good junior team today's game could have went ither way it took a great goal to beat Talbot that was the difference 

Only thing missing from Talbot is that bit xtra that they have had for years now Tucker knows this if he can find that again he will be where he wants 

Glenafton had that the day

Archived