Tucker

Shogun

Speaking to some Talbot fans and committee today after the game and I can't for the life of me know why anyone would want tucker to leave Talbot, it's not been a great season in terms of season gone bye but he is still the best and most consistant manager in the junior game

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Shogun said:

Speaking to some Talbot fans and committee today after the game and I can't for the life of me know why anyone would want tucker to leave Talbot, it's not been a great season in terms of season gone bye but he is still the best and most consistant manager in the junior game

Agreed some record he has, but the style of rugby he plays is not easy to watch.

football fans are generally fickle, reactionary roasters but even at that, Tucker has earned the freedom of Auchinleck and folk will appreciate that you can't always win everything!

He will have the safest job in Junior football for a while yet, and deservedly so.

Every manager knows when his time is up it comes to them all even the great ones. Will be sooner rather than later with Talbot manager but he will bow out well with an amazing record.

The Oracle speaks !

27 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Every manager knows when his time is up it comes to them all even the great ones. Will be sooner rather than later with Talbot manager but he will bow out well with an amazing record.

Sooner or later all managers leave haha that's a new 1. 

Tucker has been and continues to be an outstanding manager. Aye it's nice to always see great free flowing football but bottom line is it's results that count and nobody has put silver in the cabinet like this guy. 

3 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Let's end this right now.

It's only fucking idiots that say Tucker is done.

Who would we get to replace him that would take us to a Scottish final every 2 years.

Who would we get that can win 4 titles on the trot and miss out on a 5th by the skin of his teeth.

The Talbot fans who are calling for his head are in the very minority and can f**k off as far as I'm concerned.

are there actually fans doing this?

I'm presuming that they don't remember what happened the year after the Shotts final.

The ones that are calling for his head have probably only been going to games since they got to the final . How many of them will be at Kilwinning on Wednesday ?

1 minute ago, HTG said:

Tucker has been and continues to be an outstanding manager. Aye it's nice to always see great free flowing football but bottom line is it's results that count and nobody has put silver in the cabinet like this guy. 

Agreed about the silverware incredible record,however the football or lack of it today from Talbot was eye opening bad. We don't get see much junior footy on the telly but most of Talbot passing were hit like the winning goal

Agreed about the silverware incredible record,however the football or lack of it today from Talbot was eye opening bad. We don't get see much junior footy on the telly but most of Talbot passing were hit like the winning goal

Any chance you could repeat that in English ?

Talbot are going through a transitional period at the moment. Tucker will get it right, top guy and manager. Even sir Alex had a dip when he was going through a transitional period at man utd.

I thought what was lacking today was any real pace or energy from the midfield. Only Wilson was making runs beyond the strikers.

You wouldn't be complaining if it was Beith ? How many Beith games a season do you see ? It's junior football not Champions League . To think some people say Talbot supporters are roasters !

Archived