Queen's Park 2017/18

Lost 3-1 to a young Dundee side. A typical pre-season affair. All about fitness, worthwhile exercise, and all such other cliched patter after losing a friendly.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I have a rough idea as to what the squad is looking like, can the website not just confirm all the players for next season. Surely they can announce it now?

2 hours ago, qpfc said:

Although I have a rough idea as to what the squad is looking like, can the website not just confirm all the players for next season. Surely they can announce it now?

Do you think they bothered to announce it 150 years ago? Have some respect for our traditions:thumbsdown!!!!

Apparently the club don't go public until the forms are cleared and there are 6 so far. They're up on the 1st Team page on the OS. To be fair, it's the right thing to do. Two words. Maurice Johnston.

Unofficially, aside of those six, the following were at the City Chambers on Friday wearing the club tie. Ross Millen, Sean Burns, Conor McVey, Willie Muir.

Rutherford due back for the start of the league Plus the 3 from The Rabs and a goalie from Pollok. No news yet of a talismanic striker.

Delighted to see Gibby and Adam Cummins back. Hopefully Cammy Foy too.

That's all I have.

Ha ha six days till the season starts and nothing from our site . Been to see two pre season games the club must know who has signed up again. Maybe somebody in the committee can get something put up or are we going to get it on the day of the game ?

The Clydebank local paper had a quote from the Yoker Athletic manager Stevie Reilly that one of their players was leaving to join us...until the players have been registered  they are free to sign for someone else..and Gus doesn't too show his hand till they have

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/07/2017 at 15:47, NathanQP said:

Do we get anything from this Robertson deal?

We already got money off Utd when he went to Hull. Looks like the price increases for this season will be staying in place then.. 

We already got money off Utd when he went to Hull. Looks like the price increases for this season will be staying in place then.. 

I don't get why it's the old prices for the cup games, people will get a shock in August

13 minutes ago, NathanQP said:

I don't get why it's the old prices for the cup games, people will get a shock in August

The home team never sets the prices for cup games as the gate money is split. Both clubs tend to come to an agreement. 

The home team never sets the prices for cup games as the gate money is split. Both clubs tend to come to an agreement. 

It'll be interesting to see if Motherwell are more agreeable than Kilmarnock were last season in the Challenge Cup. I see the game's at Forthbank so there's three mouths to feed.

Archived