Queen's Park 2017/18

26 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Who ever.
Man city v west ham £30
Preston v blackburn £25
Alloa v QP £16
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Nice to know you're looking in. Face pressed up against the window, wondering when it'll be your turn to escape the shackles of the basement.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop along and see how they're doing. Bring friends and family. [emoji4]

I'm a Rob Roy supporter i have no real interest in queens park but might pop along one Saturday when our game is off thanks [emoji4]

7 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

£16 fuckin quid.. Thank you barry ferguson. 3rd div will do.just nicely for now...

It's actually the 4th division you're playing in

5 hours ago, an86 said:

Up there with the most gutted I've been after a game. 

Oh the memories............Longworth at centre forward with Shankland playing just off him...............before some clever clogs decided they would be better utilised as wingers or midfielders. Football's a very simple game at our level...rule 1 - if ain't broke then don't try to fix it!

20 minutes ago, The Spider said:

Oh the memories............Longworth at centre forward with Shankland playing just off him...............before some clever clogs decided they would be better utilised as wingers or midfielders. Football's a very simple game at our level...rule 1 - if ain't broke then don't try to fix it!

What a team that was. Should have been promoted with the talent we had at our disposal.

23 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Aw diddiums. Round ye

Even those couple of seasons, when we failed to be promoted, we were still in the mix. Do you remember what that's like? I haven't looked, by I assumed you've installed yourselves as favourites for the league for the eighth consecutive season?

10 minutes ago, an86 said:

Even those couple of seasons, when we failed to be promoted, we were still in the mix. Do you remember what that's like? I haven't looked, by I assumed you've installed yourselves as favourites for the league for the eighth consecutive season?

I'm afraid my memory's not what it used to be Annie - for Shed Boy's benefit as much as my own, could you remind me how we fared against the mighty Clyde (a team that were in a division way below their rightful status as I vaguely recall) back in those distant days - did we even manage to win the occasional game against them?

3 minutes ago, The Spider said:

I'm afraid my memory's not what it used to be Annie - for Shed Boy's benefit as much as my own, could you remind me how we fared against the mighty Clyde (a team that were in a division way below their rightful status as I vaguely recall) back in those distant days - did we even manage to win the occasional game against them?

I try to block it out. An absolute blight on our history that we ever had to play teams as lowly as Clyde. Queen's Park Football Club having to slog around in the gutter with teams like that. Imagine. Just Imagine having to travel to places like Broadwood on league business. It's just as well we'll never have to.

Lost 3-0 to a young St Mirren team last night. I missed all of the goals and only saw the second half. Typical pre-season affair, lots of changes and a unfamiliar faces. Boy at the back with the Virgil Van Dijk hair looked a decent player for Queen's. The youngster on the left for St Mirren looked very handy and I'm sure Gus will have taken note for future reference if he's available for loan!

3 hours ago, an86 said:

Lost 3-0 to a young St Mirren team last night. I missed all of the goals and only saw the second half. Typical pre-season affair, lots of changes and a unfamiliar faces. Boy at the back with the Virgil Van Dijk hair looked a decent player for Queen's. The youngster on the left for St Mirren looked very handy and I'm sure Gus will have taken note for future reference if he's available for loan!

Thanks for the news. Is Orsi still in the mix for QP?

Archived