Queen's Park 2017/18

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, spider1867 said:

Foy is a long way off being fit. Wharton has signed permanently with Pollok. So take it there must be a signing coming in. 

Ah, that'll be McGeever back from Brechin then (wishful thinking!). In Gus we trust.

17 hours ago, The Spider said:

Unless Foy's fit again that leaves us short in central defence when we get injuries and/or suspensions...................the "get Wharton back" campaign starts here :whistle

No sweat. Our one foot wonder Sean Burns will be slotted in to another position unsuited to him! In Gus, we trust???????????

3 hours ago, an86 said:

I’ve a feeling we can still bring in development loans. Could be talking pish, though.

Not as a standard development loan but yes as an emergency loan. In the SPFL Temporary Transfer Regulations (job of the week) there's no definition for emergency loan but they have to stay for 28 days and not longer than 93 days. There's also rules about the number of loans in a season, not sure how that affects QP.  Summers and Leitch plus the 2 new lads make it close. Gus might be tempted to borrow a keeper too. Quite a decent laddie at Airdrie I hear.

This from STV was about as clear as I could find.

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1381905-how-does-scottish-football-s-emergency-loan-system-work/

48 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Not as a standard development loan but yes as an emergency loan. In the SPFL Temporary Transfer Regulations (job of the week) there's no definition for emergency loan but they have to stay for 28 days and not longer than 93 days. There's also rules about the number of loans in a season, not sure how that affects QP.  Summers and Leitch plus the 2 new lads make it close. Gus might be tempted to borrow a keeper too. Quite a decent laddie at Airdrie I hear.

This from STV was about as clear as I could find.

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1381905-how-does-scottish-football-s-emergency-loan-system-work/

Summers isn't a loan 

2 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Couple of english premiership club players....

Yourselves....

Clearly banished to the Scottish lower leagues for something. Whether it’s on the same level as being a rapist or a racist, I’m not sure. They’ll be guilty of something, though.

12 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Couple of english premiership club players....

Presumably lured to the club by the incentive that if they play sufficient games they'll qualify for the Championship winning medals referred to in my previous unanswered post on this topic. Great to see that they have the courage of their convictions, whatever they are.

15 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Sitting in the stand with his kit on today.

Hands up heard he was going back to juniors.

Yesterdays performance was the worst for a long time, at least fotheringham will be out hopefully someone can take his place. Not at the races all season. Gus said there was a development game on Wednesday might go and watch could not be any worse than yesterday. 

Archived