Queen's Park 2017/18

Greetings QP fans.

Here's a quiz for you to enjoy -> https://www.sporcle.com/games/purplefrogg6/queens-park-top-5-scorers-per-season-since-9899

Can you name the Queen's Park top scorers per season? Let me know any feedback you have and enjoy!

Enjoyed my QP game last year, so will be back this year.

Thank You.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Aye, good riddance. Who needs a guy like this around the place?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/rutherglen-glencairn-player-donates-clubs-10254552

Are you proposing that our signing policy should be dictated by a players charitable work?

We could have had Mother Theresa and Princess Diana up front for us the early 90s in that case!

3 hours ago, JT1867 said:

Are you proposing that our signing policy should be dictated by a players charitable work?

We could have had Mother Theresa and Princess Diana up front for us the early 90s in that case!

Wasn't the signing part that strikes me as odd. That seemed a good choice. It was the 'up-the-road' policy a month or two after he was signed. Unlike an86 I don't recall anyone leaving that quick last season, or indeed any of the 150 seasons of vanishing players.

On 8/19/2017 at 19:42, an86 said:

Happens every season. Players appear once or twice and then vanish. 

Players do disappear every season, BYOS. Better offer?

Does anyone know if you can play unsigned players in the Irn Bru? Someone said that you could in the Betfred. I just wondered if he wasn't actually tied to us.

It's only supposition in all our parts as to why in this case. People seem to be assuming that he's been binned.

Archived