Unseeded: 
7 Levadia Tallinn (EST)
8 ÍBV (ISL)
9 KuPS Kuopio (FIN)
10 Liepāja (LVA)
11 Tre Fiori (SMR) / Bala Town (WAL)
12 NSÍ Runavík (FRO)

Potential Europa opponents....meh.

Tallin is glorious with glorious females, throw in a fairly easy tie and everyones a  winner.

4 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Tallin is glorious with glorious females, throw in a fairly easy tie and everyones a  winner.

"Throw in a fairly easy tie" ???? Yer havin a laugh. There's no such thing for Scottish teams ! Progres Niederkorn. Birkirkara. Apollon Limassol. Even Celttic managed to lose a leg to a Gibralter team. 

10 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

"Throw in a fairly easy tie" ???? Yer havin a laugh. There's no such thing for Scottish teams ! Progres Niederkorn. Birkirkara. Apollon Limassol. Even Celttic managed to lose a leg to a Gibralter team. 

Limassol are more than decent and besides Hibs couldn't meet someone of their calibre in this round. Maltese sides would give everyone below Celtic a game but our top 4 should be beating them. Luxembourg sides? Nobody on the British isles should be getting beat from them.

Only problems for our sides is that by the time these games are played we don't have all our new players in and up to speed, which can make it a wee bit harder.

Hi chaps

Looking likely I'll be up in your endz for August Bank Holiday weekend and I'll take in the Aberdeen game. 

Obviously, I'll also be looking to cement the Hidees relationship and see some comedy too. 

Any hostel and pub recommendations please? Where serves the best cocktails? ;)

Thank you. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Girth

12 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Progrès Niederkorn - Rangers defeat

Birkirkara - Hearts defeat (the worst European defeat in Edinburgh history by the way, absolutely embarrassing result :lol:)

Apollon Limassol - Aberdeen defeat (to a very good side who reached the group stages)

6 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Birkirkara - Hearts defeat (the worst European defeat in Edinburgh history by the way, absolutely embarrassing result :lol:)

Apollon Limassol - Aberdeen defeat (to a very good side who reached the group stages)

Thanks for the lesson. I'm well aware of who these teams beat.  If I had only wanted to point to Hibs debacles I would just have said Malmo 9-0.

57 minutes ago, Girth said:

Hi chaps

Looking likely I'll be up in your endz for August Bank Holiday weekend and I'll take in the Aberdeen game. 

Obviously, I'll also be looking to cement the Hidees relationship and see some comedy too. 

Any hostel and pub recommendations please? Where serves the best cocktails? ;)

Thank you. 

giphy.gif

The fringe is on Girth, plenty to do and everywhere will be mobbed.

Whilst you’re right about Limassol it’s also true we shat it on the night and could have done so much better. Very disappointing.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Whilst you’re right about Limassol it’s also true we shat it on the night and could have done so much better. Very disappointing.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, Aberdeen should've had a bit more fight about them, but to lump Apollon in with Birkirkara and Progrès is laughable.