1 hour ago, Dave1875 said:

Clutching aye?

That's a great bit of work from the marketing team.  And a belter of a signing too.

If we're to believe those ITK, Mallan is next.  I wonder what they'll come up with for that?

Best Hibs kits, or bestest Hibs kits? Can you believe I paid a fiver for the both of these at a flea market?
drrr.thumb.jpg.af0866ea94db0fc773e2f85d1f6e4e8b.jpg
There was one of the home ones selling on ebay last week for 120 quid. In related news people are fucking radge.

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I have the all white frank graham top with the old crown badge on it. Purchased 5 years ago for 20 quid.  Really want the away from '91, similar to the above but with no sponsor.

A classic era of kits.

I've got the 91 away shirt. 

Would love to get my hands on one of the Adidas home shirts. 

Edited by Eoin Doyle

I had one of those as a young lad.  Had to make do with a replica now.  I've got one of those shite mint green away tops.  Bought it with the badges and my own name on the back and the squad number was my age.

I still keep it in my wardrobe as a warning about the dangers of drunken internet shopping

Edited by Lofarl

whats the latest rumours on McGeouch from you guys perspective?

Apparently the Dons have not given up hope and are holding off signing another player until catagorically know there is no chance of DM

Some business getting big Flo signed up. He's about as close to a complete striker that we could hope to sign and it sounds like we've got him for a bargain. The recruitment side of things has been absolute flames in the last few years.

Reckon this will be similar to when Cummings signed a new deal, then went for fairly cheap. Don't have any info to suggest that, just seems like the obvious hand to play from his agents. Either way we've signed a class player who we'll probably sell at a very dece profit.

Don't want to be one of those cretins who relates everything his club does to their rivals, but Hearts' current business is making me even more thankful for who we have running our club.

7 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Some business getting big Flo signed up. He's about as close to a complete striker that we could hope to sign and it sounds like we've got him for a bargain. The recruitment side of things has been absolute flames in the last few years.

Reckon this will be similar to when Cummings signed a new deal, then went for fairly cheap. Don't have any info to suggest that, just seems like the obvious hand to play from his agents. Either way we've signed a class player who we'll probably sell at a very dece profit.

Don't want to be one of those cretins who relates everything his club does to their rivals, but Hearts' current business is making me even more thankful for who we have running our club.

I agree with all of your points. Flo is quality with bags of potential, but will be attracting more teams down south if he keeps up his form. Quality of quantity so far for our signings. 

10 hours ago, d31 said:

whats the latest rumours on McGeouch from you guys perspective?

Apparently the Dons have not given up hope and are holding off signing another player until catagorically know there is no chance of DM

Latest i’d read elsewhere was that we’d made him a very good offer and interest from down south seems to be dwindling a little. If the **** get involved with silly money then we’re both fucked. But i’d like to think if he had a choice between Aberdeen and Hibs he’d come back to us over taking an extra few hundred quid a week.