1 hour ago, JamesM82 said:

Am I missing something. Why Cologne? It's about 400 miles from Zurich and isn't part of any reasonable route to Scotland.

Is there some other piece of transfer news in the works?

Edited by Aim Here

5 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Am I missing something. Why Cologne? It's about 400 miles from Zurich and isn't part of any reasonable route to Scotland.

Is there some other piece of transfer news in the works?

From what I gather, there are no direct flights to Edinburgh from Zurich today.

This is some signing for us by the way. The guy is the real deal and is still young - masterstroke by us agreeing fee back in January for what is now 10% of Market Value at today's date, never mind after a full season banging them in for us. Brilliant business, now need a Maclaren-eqsue striker in next to him and we are sorted up top. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Just read about Kamberi on the Daily Record site (I know) but interestingly the article also intimated Lennons interest in Andy Halliday.....

Hibees.... Talk us through that one

Nothing to talk about, sevcos lapdogs trying to drum up interest in their shite players

18 hours ago, Bohemian said:

The new face in the GIF is clearly signifying this generation as in the new jersey, this season etc...  Anyone thinking that means a new signing is certainly clutching at straws...:lol: I'd love to proved wrong and called several insulting  names...

p***k, twat, c**t etc. :lol:

18 hours ago, Bohemian said:

The new face in the GIF is clearly signifying this generation as in the new jersey, this season etc...  Anyone thinking that means a new signing is certainly clutching at straws...:lol: I'd love to proved wrong and called several insulting  names...

Clutching aye?