2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Man, it would be kind of hilarious if he didn’t sign. The ITK guys would get it fucking tight, some of them are still getting it about the Hendo “done deal” ffs :lol:

I'd take the signing and bare the ITK guys smugness..:lol:

14 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

Mcgeouch has allegedly agreed a new contract emoji15.png I'm not remotely itk, and I'll be fucking astonished if this is true.

Thing with that one is that the longer it goes without him going somewhere else, I think the chances of him signing again increase, because it means he hasn't got a much better offer.

(Well, at least until Hibs give up and try for something else.)

Just now, Torfason said:

Any news on McGinn?
It looks like we will both get nowt when he signs a PCA with Celtic in 6 months. emoji53.png

Gone very quiet. Although there was some chat earlier this week about Celtic punting Kouassi, which would create some space for him in that area.

Aye, McGinn for another full season would be glorious. Think if he was to stay past this summer he’d sign a new deal though. 

Kamberi’s agent just put this up on twitter. Be a monumental f**k up if it didn’t happen now by the looks of it. 

3A64B558-4847-488C-99A0-E033F1AE347C.thumb.jpeg.bc2e7241af10716db6043a8d2338245e.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Aye, McGinn for another full season would be glorious. Think if he was to stay past this summer he’d sign a new deal though. 

Kamberi’s agent just put this up on twitter. Be a monumental f**k up if it didn’t happen now by the looks of it. 

3A64B558-4847-488C-99A0-E033F1AE347C.thumb.jpeg.bc2e7241af10716db6043a8d2338245e.jpeg

I hope that’s legit. 

11 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I hope that’s legit. 

As far as I can tell it is. Seems they also represent or have something to do with MacLaren. 

Edited by Zing.