1 hour ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Will be gutted if we can't get him - he is exactly what we have needed for years and would score for fun this season. I am also now thinking our chance has come and gone, surely Hibs would have announced it by now? Or is this just a massive PR stunt on our fans?

His agent will just be playing the game. Kamberi holds all the cards here in that we’ve got a strict deadline set before we can no longer afford the transfer fee. He’ll be making big demands that I don’t think we’ll be able to meet unfortunately.

I am not panicing by any stretch,  and there is being patient but for a club wanting to do well in Europe we are taking a time when you consider we lost our two best strikers, our ball playing DM, and we have a GK backup who is injured and our first choice GK out needing finger surgery (I mean fucking finger surgery? come on!)

We may still well see Kamberi, MacLaren, Allan and even McGeouch  but there is hardly even a rumour kicking about just now.  Our team could potentially look like this for the Europa game in a month...(I am sure it won't take us a month to sign players but you know)

Dabrowski

Ambrose McG Hanlon Stevo

Boyle McGinn Bartley Swanson

Murray  Shaw

Thats a very weak team.

His agent will just be playing the game. Kamberi holds all the cards here in that we’ve got a strict deadline set before we can no longer afford the transfer fee. He’ll be making big demands that I don’t think we’ll be able to meet unfortunately.

If his agent wants to leave him in the hands of Grasshoppers who asked for 2m euros for him from Sunderland then he should be sectioned. The absolute worst case scenario I see happening here is Hibs signing him for the agreed fee then selling him on immediately for a bit of a profit.

5 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

How do you folks rate Callum Crane? He's just signed for Livi but I don't know much about the boy

Billy big baws attitude, but decent prospect, but he was never going to replace Stevenson.

4 hours ago, Lebowski said:

If his agent wants to leave him in the hands of Grasshoppers who asked for 2m euros for him from Sunderland then he should be sectioned. The absolute worst case scenario I see happening here is Hibs signing him for the agreed fee then selling him on immediately for a bit of a profit.

Like the weird business involving Benik Afobe?

1 hour ago, Cumdog35 said:

Billy big baws attitude, but decent prospect, but he was never going to replace Stevenson.

Interesting that the Livi statement said they paid an "undisclosed" fee for Crane. I guess that means Hibs offered him a contract and they did a deal to cover the compensation due for an under-23 player. Can't have been that much involved though, surely.

1 hour ago, JamesM82 said:

Like the weird business involving Benik Afobe?

Interesting that the Livi statement said they paid an "undisclosed" fee for Crane. I guess that means Hibs offered him a contract and they did a deal to cover the compensation due for an under-23 player. Can't have been that much involved though, surely.

Was just a sell on fee 

34 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Still no Kamberi signing lads 

1561BB23-9EDD-45A4-B1AC-45A9E4A2B6AD.jpeg.c04a542b287c0cc24ed681a92e8c1e9d.jpeg

Post on hibs.net from someone saying they bumped into Dempster at Edinburgh Airport today around mid-day and there was a flight to Zurich at 2...

I know its from there but it is the only info we currently have.

30 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

Post on hibs.net from someone saying they bumped into Dempster at Edinburgh Airport today around mid-day and there was a flight to Zurich at 2...

To be fair .net is the only worth reading during the summer months to pick up any rumours. As soon as the football starts it gets binned. 

Edited by Zing.

49 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

That story has some substance to it as she's dropped out of a talk she was to give at Holyrood school at short notice and been replaced by Bruce Langham. Wherever it is she's going it wasn't planned far ahead.

Hopefully she's got a dirty big suitcase with her and she's going to chuck him in it and smuggle him back.

It'll all settle down when the Hibs are getting papped off B36 Torshavn and we're getting it dry from Cove Rangers.

Haha a very accurate assessment of Edinburgh football. Been to Torshavn its very picturesque.

3 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

Twitter seems to think it's happening. Per a Sun journo (Alan Nixon) and folk over-analysing this tweet from Hibs yesterday (the new face in the gif).

13 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

Twitter seems to think it's happening. Per a Sun journo (Alan Nixon) and folk over-analysing this tweet from Hibs yesterday (the new face in the gif).

The new face in the GIF is clearly signifying this generation as in the new jersey, this season etc...  Anyone thinking that means a new signing is certainly clutching at straws...:lol: I'd love to proved wrong and called several insulting  names...