27 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Can't see it tbh. They already have around 8 central midfielders, it's literally the last area of the team that needs strengthened.

Smacks of lazy journalism, decent Scottish player is out of contract so lets link him with Sevco.

Nah, the Sun report was quite specific. But folk just read the headline and don't bother looking at the story.

"SunSport can reveal Gerrard’s No2 Gary McAllister has enquired about his situation."

"Enquired" = "what sort of money are you looking for?"

It means they haven't offered him a contract. Obviously that could change, but "enquired" is the first stage in a long process, and a lot of things don't progress any further, as other players are available and they have other priorities (particularly centre-back).

1 minute ago, topsider said:

Shockers. Wtf is that collar all about?

What you’s going to wear when you go through to play your big cousins?

Presumably a third kit that'll be released in late July, early August... 

Here's hoping we don't just do what we did in our last season with Le Coq Sportif and just wear our goalie kit as a third kit at Celtic Park

27 minutes ago, topsider said:

Shockers. Wtf is that collar all about?

What you’s going to wear when you go through to play your big cousins?

Also, we don't design kits based on our bigger cousins, and nor should we.

34 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

7060ed4e-ed1d-41fd-bf5b-b4b932795bb5.jpg

First things first, the pic is bad quality, it looks better than that in person.

Not a fan of the red sponsor, and the home kit is defo a grower not a shower (see my cock for reference)

Edited by Cumdog35

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Just me that doesn’t mind them?

Home looks alright until you realise the colour changes as it goes side to side. Could look horrible in the flesh. 

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Just me that doesn’t mind them?

At first I thought the home effort was dreadful but it’s growing on me. Will hopefully look better in the official photos too. 

Just now, Zing. said:

At first I thought the home effort was dreadful but it’s growing on me. Will hopefully look better in the official photos too. 

Was always going to be tough to beat this seasons but I think they look good. Really liking the away top especially, the sponsor doesn’t bother me at all tbh.