2 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

I have a friend who is a home and away season ticket holder who has probably lost out to someone who's been to a derby at Tynecastle about once in his puff. 

Completely agree with everything you've said, but if he's an away season ticket holder then he's got a ticket guaranteed.

Still, get those loyalty points brought back.   5a2fceec5f83e_PBLennon2.png.eafc80708d6d5086f425fa0de98e01a0.png

Edited by HibsFan

Just now, HibsFan said:

Completely agree with everything you've said, but if he's an away season ticket holder then he's got a ticket guaranteed.

Still, get those loyalty points brought back.   5a2fceec5f83e_PBLennon2.png.eafc80708d6d5086f425fa0de98e01a0.png

Oh yeah, forgot that it's not an optional thing per game so he will be okay. 

We tried to get tickets in a group of three with no luck. Queued for *** tickets but am I f**k standing for sixteen hours in the middle of December to get a ticket for this.

There is not a valid argument that comes close to suggesting loyalty points aren’t the way to do it for me, at least if you miss out you know it’s not to some cretin who’s never been to a game outside Edinburgh.

Not having a loyalty points system in place is a complete disgrace tbh. Luckily for games at Tynecastle I’m sorted but for other games it’s a complete lottery.

I’d probably be in the top batch of loyalty points if it were still in place (like I was before) but that’s not a reason for me wanting it back.

Folk who have bought their first season ticket in years, now has as much chance as someone that goes week in week out and for me it’s a complete joke.

And that away season ticket is also a lot of shite. Sometimes snap decisions to go to games are made a day before.

• 2 weeks later...

2EjSTPr.gif

7 hours ago, Tom Paris said:

Oh look it’s mr gifs! :lol: Remember when you joined kickback and got laughed off it and deleted your account after an hour?  

I have never had an account on Jambos Kickback; I have never made an appearance on a Hearts forum, [whichever banned poster you are].

If I want Hearts content, I would use Hibs.net.

-

Speaking of appearances...

Fyvie is out injured for the rest of the season. At times, I felt he was overrated and still believe that he is no better than what we already have. However, I would have liked the luxury of keeping him in storage — a luxury we couldn't afford, with him being fourth-choice (at best) under Lennon. He could have filled in for Bartley at various points and he may have offered a long-term replacement to Bartley or McGinn. His attitude looked rotten under Lennon but his ability has been apparent since he joined Dundee United.

We have struggled without backup/options at defensive-midfield. Perhaps Fyvie wasn't & isn't the answer, but it's something that I would like us to address.

Ambrose is a good option to have at right-back although I would prefer him at centre-back. We have been forced to utilise him at right-back due to the inevitable simultaneous injury absences of Gray & Whittaker. The three-year deal for Whittaker was hazardous; the signing of a right-back who is even more injury-prone than David Gray was a risk I never wanted us to take.

Efe Ambrose has effectively sealed the gap left by our injuries to two centre-backs & two right-backs. Our Nigerian prince has remained an omnipresent presence in Hibs sides — only Lewis Stevenson has featured in as many games in defence, since Efe joined on loan.

It'll be interesting to see where we look to in January. We have had to contend with an accumulating injury-list and should see some players come in to replace them. There are rumours that we have asked our Leithuanian target-man to find a new club — who should we target as a replacement? Matulevičius has barely been given a chance despite Hibs sorely missing one of his ilk upfront.

I don't believe our issues lie solely with our injury problems; nevertheless, I quite like how half of our first-team have spent half of the season injured whilst the perennially prone McGeouch has only missed one game in all competitions.

Here are some stats on McTickTock's appearances so far:

-  Started seven games in a row (twice). 
(three — 2016-17;  five — 2015-16;  seven — 2014-15.)

- Currently on a run of sixteen games played (in a row).
(six ;  ten ;  twelve.)

- In the squad for 27 out of 28 games.
(27 / 46 ;  30 / 50 ;  26 / 40.)

- Played in 26 games.
(23 ;  30 ;  26.)

He has spent a lot of time injured, yet he slots back into the side and consistently has our play running like clockwork. Now that he's ticking along nicely, I'm worried that we're running out of time to extend his contract.

Edited by Mon Dieu

16 hours ago, Mon Dieu said:

2EjSTPr.gif

I have never had an account on Jambos Kickback; I have never made an appearance on a Hearts forum, [whichever banned poster you are].

If I want Hearts content, I would use Hibs.net.

-

Speaking of appearances...

Fyvie is out injured for the rest of the season. At times, I felt he was overrated and still believe that he is no better than what we already have. However, I would have liked the luxury of keeping him in storage — a luxury we couldn't afford, with him being fourth-choice (at best) under Lennon. He could have filled in for Bartley at various points and he may have offered a long-term replacement to Bartley or McGinn. His attitude looked rotten under Lennon but his ability has been apparent since he joined Dundee United.

We have struggled without backup/options at defensive-midfield. Perhaps Fyvie wasn't & isn't the answer, but it's something that I would like us to address.

Ambrose is a good option to have at right-back although I would prefer him at centre-back. We have been forced to utilise him at right-back due to the inevitable simultaneous injury absences of Gray & Whittaker. The three-year deal for Whittaker was hazardous; the signing of a right-back who is even more injury-prone than David Gray was a risk I never wanted us to take.

Efe Ambrose has effectively sealed the gap left by our injuries to two centre-backs & two right-backs. Our Nigerian prince has remained an omnipresent presence in Hibs sides — only Lewis Stevenson has featured in as many games in defence, since Efe joined on loan.

It'll be interesting to see where we look to in January. We have had to contend with an accumulating injury-list and should see some players come in to replace them. There are rumours that we have asked our Leithuanian target-man to find a new club — who should we target as a replacement? Matulevičius has barely been given a chance despite Hibs sorely missing one of his ilk upfront.

I don't believe our issues lie solely with our injury problems; nevertheless, I quite like how half of our first-team have spent half of the season injured whilst the perennially prone McGeouch has only missed one game in all competitions.

Here are some stats on McTickTock's appearances so far:

-  Started seven games in a row (twice). 
(three — 2016-17;  five — 2015-16;  seven — 2014-15.)

- Currently on a run of sixteen games played (in a row).
(six ;  ten ;  twelve.)

- In the squad for 27 out of 28 games.
(27 / 46 ;  30 / 50 ;  26 / 40.)

- Played in 26 games.
(23 ;  30 ;  26.)

He has spent a lot of time injured, yet he slots back into the side and consistently has our play running like clockwork. Now that he's ticking along nicely, I'm worried that we're running out of time to extend his contract.

Lies you joined and posted some of same gifs you used on here then got the c**t ripped out you so deleted your account. This forum is backup for hibee wanks that can’t find their place and have been laughed off hibs.net.