16 hours ago, Darren said:

No one laughing at that on this thread either? 

I hate to do it to a fellow Hibee but I had to chuck a red on it. It's so bad. Seen it on the other thread and I gave it a pass but the fact that it's posted here as well is an absolute minter!!

Offt, surely not. 

I can't see it either to be fair. The usual rumours have started up again though. He was meant to be nailed on for a move to England a couple of weeks back and it's not happened yet. We surely won't have cash left to spend. If we're in for anyone else they'll be on a free I'd have thought.

Any of the older M9s remember a guy called William/Willie Paterson who played for you lot in the late 70s? He was meant to be refereeing our game today, but mentioned during the pitch inspection that he played for Hibs and Burnley.

Believe he also scored against H*rtz, so he's clearly sound.

1 hour ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

We should hold out for a bigger fee considering St Mirren are due 10% of it. If we can get £3m+ and bring in Hendo I'd be happy enough.

Sportsound (rightly or wrongly) suggested St Mirren are due 30%?

1 minute ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

This would be a pleasing outcome. I like the look of the boy Morgan at St Mirren, we could then afford him too.

Don't underestimate Petrie, he's a shrewd businessman. Wouldn't be surprised to find out he's offered to increase the % on the McGinn transfer to 20-25% as payment for Morgan.

I would expect to see the lad in green and white in the next few days if McGinn does leave.

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Don't underestimate Petrie, he's a shrewd businessman. Wouldn't be surprised to find out he's offered to increase the % on the McGinn transfer to 20-25% as payment for Morgan.

I would expect to see the lad in green and white in the next few days if McGinn does leave.

It would be a mutually beneficial deal for all parties. We could come to some agreement with St Mirren that we get first option on their players for example, whilst offering them decent sell-on clauses on said players. Like you say you can never count Petrie out, one of the craftiest guys I know on a personal level.