11 hours ago, Nadroj said:

You were saying? 

I was saying that Mulumbu got bodied by our midfield a few weeks back, which is 100% correct. He’s decent, no doubt about it. He just looked like a competition winner when coming up against the best midfield in the country. 

14 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

This would look better had McGinn not scored a rocket and bossed the game today

Thanks for playing

You forgetting about a month ago when we played the same team of jobbers and beat them? Mulumbu ran the show that day too.

Thanks for playing.

He didn’t play well against us at ER but he has looked good on tv tbf. Anyway why is he getting compared to McGinn? McGinn hasn’t even been the best midfielder at Hibs this season. 

We seemed to have rattled this Killie fan though, he’s even started a thread about it :lol:

12 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

He didn’t play well against us at ER but he has looked good on tv tbf. Anyway why is he getting compared to McGinn? McGinn hasn’t even been the best midfielder at Hibs this season. 

We seemed to have rattled this Killie fan though, he’s even started a thread about it :lol:

Absolutely rattled purely because I pointed out Mulumbu got bossed by our midfield, which isn’t wrong. 

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

Absolutely rattled purely because I pointed out Mulumbu got bossed by our midfield, which isn’t wrong. 

I'm really not rattled, was just interested to see if other people thought that Mulumbu is the best midfielder in the country and they clearly do.

I dont think you understand what the word "bossed" means either btw. It was a 1-1 draw, Mulumbu had a poor game but the hibs midfielders were no better. 

Just now, Nadroj said:

I'm really not rattled, was just interested to see if other people thought that Mulumbu is the best midfielder in the country and they clearly do.

I dont think you understand what the word "bossed" means either btw. It was a 1-1 draw, Mulumbu had a poor game but the hibs midfielders were no better. 

He might be a better player than McGinn but he was chasing shadows in the game at ER. Only poor finishing cost us. So saying he got bossed at ER by our midfield is completely accurate. To be fair it’s a touch game coming up against McGinn McGeouch and Bartley, there’s not many games they don’t boss. It’s the strongest part of our team.

17 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

We have a free weekend, Hearts knocked us out the last round of the Cup.

Not that dear Paulo would know that of course, since he's not a supporter of either side involved

9 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

I’ll take being seven points clear rather than the inevitable pumping off Celtic or the **** tbqh. 8)

4-0